How to ruin an S8!

C_Audiboy

Vroom Vroom
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Check this : S8

How about the red leather everywhere.... and the steering wheel - WTF!!!

I'm surprised Audi let them leave the factory like that!

Not a nice colour combination IMO.

that's actually really nice, aside from the wheel, that is (which is gash!). I do like red leather though! :tumble:

You can order your new Audi to have any colour you wish, with any colour combination of interior trim.
Doesn't matter that it isn't in the brouchure, they have the facilities to offer a bespoke car if the owner wishes.

if it wasnt for the red leather the car would be sweet

C_Audiboy said:
Really? Do they have a bad reputation?

The chap I bought the S4 off raved about them as he'd not long bought the car from them.

Apparently they'd given it a major service when he bought it (75K miles).

I bought it only around 2K miles later, and the oil was black, the brake fluid was completely dead, the heat sensor was knackered, a lambda sensor was duff, the Y-Pipe had a hole in it, another boost hose had a hole in it (the car had no boost what so ever!!!!! ***), the rear pads were through................................all just a short few months after Fontain's 'thorough' multi-point service/check.

poor S8, seen one like this before and that is not the car. so....sorry to say there are 2 of these things out on the road.
Not one is the leather blood red but the console trims, speaker grills, door handles, seat trims...BLAH BLAH BLAH...are wiat for it...you got it right GREY!!!
What were they thinking, grey and red..lovely

It looks like VAG will never learn, does anyone remember the Corrado Campaign special edition. That had a red dash too :ohmy:

campaign.jpg

Holy Sh1t now that is ****** obsene. Remember the VW advert where the golf is crying.....??

Oh my giddy aunt! That looks like someone's set off a paint bomb :puke2:

marriedblonde said:
Err say again! Anyone care to translate this for me? Is this somme kind of fandangled yoof language I just don't understand!

J.

Sounds like some Bo Selecta action.......

...... shamoan :)