how to make us busier?

knoxie

K4OXE
Reaction score
righty 'o i want to hear some of your guys suggestions about how to make the sub section busier, i was talking to the guys that attended bluewater the other day and from a few posts i have seen im getting the impression people forget to check in on us

so some ideas would be great :)

thanks knoxie

When joining the forum you click your region, then you get an automated PM advising of this section with an option to suscribe to news letters updates for your selected regions. Those already registered get a PM from admin asking to click your region...

When joining the forum you click your region, then you get an automated PM advising of this section with an option to suscribe to news letters updates for your selected regions. Those already registered get a PM from admin asking to click your region...

ok, i quite like that idea. :)x

Thanks, I think the main benefit is for those who want to be involved can get more involved. And those who want to stay in the shadows and use the forum for knowledge only stay in the shadows. Also, with news letters etc it will encourage people to read about what's local to them

​Lol, im getting the picture. I have to finish reading through each section and then i will put a little news letter together. :) x

4 years ago I moved out of 'arlow, only ever venture back at mot time to the garage I worked at! I always hit new posts, so keep posting and you'll get active :D

A good idea would be to get people to actually fill in their location on their profile properly as then others can see what area they are in.

Also if you have an event that you are attending/organising in your area make a link in your sig to the thread so people can see it when you post on the forum as thats an easy way to get attention too

yeaa i agree with having the peoples locations but we also have to accept peoples privacy.

i have had a link from day one :)