How to install downpipe for Audi rs3 8v

WalterRS83

Reaction score
Hi guys, can anyone explain to me how to remove the stock downpipe from the car? Do I need to remove the front axle and driveshaft in order to install aftermarket downpipe ? Because one of the mechanic told me he need to remove my front axle and also the driveshaft only can remove my stock downpipe . Please need advice !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aoon had done his I believe you have to loosen the front subframe bolts without actually removing them to allow enough room to get downpipe out poss have to remove prop shaft too but best to message him

Aoon had done his I believe you have to loosen the front subframe bolts without actually removing them to allow enough room to get downpipe out poss have to remove prop shaft too but best to message him

Thanks bro I'll try to msg him .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm all for a DP, but what's the point when there are next to no Stage 2 tunes available? You're really not getting any advantage or gain from a larger DP unless you reflash. Stage 1 tunes will not incorporate the added gains from a DP.

In fact, I fear the car may run worse with a DP and no corresponding flash to leverage it.

I'm all for a DP, but what's the point when there are next to no Stage 2 tunes available? You're really not getting any advantage or gain from a larger DP unless you reflash. Stage 1 tunes will not incorporate the added gains from a DP.

In fact, I fear the car may run worse with a DP and no corresponding flash to leverage it.

Although it should give some horses because catback and decats gives some because of better flow and dp is the best of these three.