How to get status number?

Daniel Gorton

Reaction score
Sorry just a quick question. Got an email of lease company this morning saying last they heard car is at status 38 and 2-3 weeks away and someone told me that meant it was awaiting shipment at the port. But that could be old info so I'd like to keep track of it
Can I check somehow on the tracker what number my order is at? I can't seem to find a tab that shows it

Thanks

You need a order number then log onto your Audi.
You should be able to get a order number from either Audi UK or the supplying dealership.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161214-221151.png
    Screenshot_20161214-221151.png
    237 KB · Views: 192
Yeah I've got that. But there's nothing on there that I can see about status number. I looked on the a3 forums and found someone talking about it and the dealer that's emailed me has given me status 38. And I want to know how to track what status it's at

Do you mean this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161214-222856.png
    Screenshot_20161214-222856.png
    508 KB · Views: 166
That's the system which Audi UK and the dealership use.
When they cocked up my Audi the manager sent me it to prove the car was ordered properly.
I don't think a buyer has access to it but I maybe wrong.
What does your tracker say where your car is.

Just says it's left ingolstadt but it's been on that for 2 weeks

My cocked up order was like that I understand your pain!
I do know the roll-on rolloff ship which Audi used is called the city of Sunderland.
I got so frustrated i found it on a maritime tracker and followed it across the north sea.
Tbh mate I don't think it will be long now.
Good luck and be patient!

My cocked up order was like that I understand your pain!
I do know the roll-on rolloff ship which Audi used is called the city of Sunderland.
I got so frustrated i found it on a maritime tracker and followed it across the north sea.
Tbh mate I don't think it will be long now.
Good luck and be patient!
Hopefully not and thanks for your help mate!