How to clean my S4's DPF

I guess I'm just never going to understand the badging of a car to less than what it is... Nice Allroad though.

I guess if you are into trolling other road users with your car being much faster than described on the outside. That does suggest a degree of immaturity however, and based on the OP's comments about being quite old and not wanting to make any noise or fuss... I too am all out of ideas.

Reactions: Filipão and Daggerit
I looked on the Audi UK site, but due to the poor photos, unable to see if the sport seats have integrated thigh extensions (ours are manual)?

Yes, they’ve got the manual ones on our seats too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SMI77
If you had an R8 would you put TDI badges on that also?
I understand having a sleeper car like a Vauxhall Nova with a Redtop engine but not the other way around.

Thank you Sir for your pertinent question.

I would never ever drive a "flashy" car.

Reactions: Daggerit
This just gets weirder and weirder...

Reactions: pierreluigi88, Filipão and Daggerit
Each to there own I suppose.

Reactions: cuke2u, Filipão and Daggerit
I have to say this is the most uninformative and strangest threads I have read on the forum.

All harmless fun and a glimpse into the psyche (or psychosis) of a fellow enthusiast. Also, may be fairly common in Portugal. I had my car de-badged on delivery as I prefer the uncluttered look but was told it was normally only the entry level models that people had de-badged whereas european sensibilities seemed to be the opposite

Anyway, I think I was following the person who stole all of Filipao's badges. A battered old "S4" with a tell tail puff of diesel smoke and the clatter to go with it. Pretty sure it was a 1.9TDI. Maybe they are friends.

Anyway, I think I was following the person who stole all of Filipao's badges. A battered old "S4" with a tell tail puff of diesel smoke and the clatter to go with it. Pretty sure it was a 1.9TDI. Maybe they are friends.

Oh God, if only I could lay my hands on that miserable thief! I got him on cctv, but he was wearing an R8 badged hoodie. Damn!

Reactions: Daggerit
Absolutely no harm in this thread at all and a welcome break from, sometimes overtly, the more serious discussions passionate owners can be obssesing over...

Reactions: Filipão