how to change accent on s3 8v navigation system?

ammo-mcr

Reaction score
The annoying woman on my navigation is doing my head in shes sounds very robotic
i want to change her accent but cant find how to do it does anyone know?

Last edited:
Reactions: Feemy, Audi Bairn and Rob2k68
The annoying woman on my navigation is doing my head in shes sounds very robotic
i want to change her accent or to a dude but cant find how to do it does anyone know?

I love her voice .......................sounds really bossy emmmmmmmmm..........................:whistle2:

Reactions: richinsoton, pburv, Jcbmally and 3 others
I love her voice .......................sounds really bossy emmmmmmmmm..........................:whistle2:
hahahaha i liked her at first but after awhile........the way she breathes......and cuts in while im chatting to my m8s with the same robotic directions is annoying me now :sadlike:

Reactions: pburv, Audi Bairn, Simon L and 1 other person
Got me thinking....
Brian Blessed , Joanna Lumley , forget her name from Railway Children ( getting too old),
I think Joanna with Brian on the star button so I can scare passengers ...
Any others votes ...

Reactions: ammo-mcr, pburv, Jcbmally and 3 others
Got me thinking....
Brian Blessed , Joanna Lumley , forget her name from Railway Children ( getting too old),
Any others votes ...

........Jenny Agutter, oh yeah baby!! :wub:

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally, Audi Bairn and 2 others
Had Homer on the TomTom he was awesome !!

Audi woman needs to learn to say Coventry and not Caventry annoys me every time !

Reactions: ammo-mcr, Audi Bairn, pburv and 2 others
Had Homer on the TomTom he was awesome !!

Audi woman needs to learn to say Coventry and not Caventry annoys me every time !

Awesome mate........................and when you take a wrong turn.......................doh!! lol

Reactions: pburv and Jcbmally
Got me thinking....
Any others votes ...
I SAID TURN LEFT!!.....
images
...lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Can't stand Brian Blessed, so I'd prefer Morgan Freemans tones.
Or Isa from Still Game lol

Reactions: ammo-mcr, pburv, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Isa gets my vote.....should be mandatory for all Nav systems South of Hadrian's Wall...beautiful dulcet toned voice with a very vague Glaswegian tone...might cause a few misunderstandings in the London area, but no mistaking Coventry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Audi Bairn, pburv and Rob2k68
Winchester rather than Winklester / Winchallster & 'heading west' rather than 'heading worst' I'd add to that list too!.

Reactions: mfl, Audi Bairn and Rob2k68
Sir David Attenborough as Sat Nav voice

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Winchester rather than Winklester / Winchallster & 'heading west' rather than 'heading worst' I'd add to that list too!.

She has no better luck, with Aussie/english names

You should hear her trying to pronounce welsh place names. It's hilarious :cheerful:

Or Hawaiian.
The Garmin Sat Nav we had on holiday sounded like she was drunk !
Merry Christmas would be a good one
Meli kaliki ....... Can,t text the rest as I don,t actually know the correct spelling.......same as mrs Audi Nav :whistle2: