How to access green screen on MMI

dhobnob

Reaction score
Hi, I’m new to the site here and have looked around for a the answer to my question. While there are a lot of answers out there I can’t seem to find the one specific to me.
How do I access the green screen to edit my boot up MMI screen and edit more in depth setting within MMI? I have a 2016 A4 S-Line B9. See pictures for software version and hardware set up.
Other posts have recommended pressing two buttons and holding them at once, however I don’t have the buttons they suggest. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• 7A4A8989-56C0-4F6C-AD5D-E746401AF5D7.jpeg
    7A4A8989-56C0-4F6C-AD5D-E746401AF5D7.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 163
  • EBFFD292-CA6C-4CE9-ADF1-D223EECEFEE1.jpeg
    EBFFD292-CA6C-4CE9-ADF1-D223EECEFEE1.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 143
Hi, I’m new to the site here and have looked around for a the answer to my question. While there are a lot of answers out there I can’t seem to find the one specific to me.
How do I access the green screen to edit my boot up MMI screen and edit more in depth setting within MMI? I have a 2016 A4 S-Line B9. See pictures for software version and hardware set up.
Other posts have recommended pressing two buttons and holding them at once, however I don’t have the buttons they suggest. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!
It's the buttons by the selector wheel. Out of interest is this a UK spec car as your climate control/air con looks really different to mine.

It's the buttons by the selector wheel. Out of interest is this a UK spec car as your climate control/air con looks really different to mine.
Which ones do I press? It’s an Irish car, previous owner had the pick of what they wanted from factory