How to access green screen on MMI

dhobnob

Hi, I’m new to the site here and have looked around for a the answer to my question. While there are a lot of answers out there I can’t seem to find the one specific to me.
How do I access the green screen to edit my boot up MMI screen and edit more in depth setting within MMI? I have a 2016 A4 S-Line B9. See pictures for software version and hardware set up.
Other posts have recommended pressing two buttons and holding them at once, however I don’t have the buttons they suggest. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• 7A4A8989-56C0-4F6C-AD5D-E746401AF5D7.jpeg
    7A4A8989-56C0-4F6C-AD5D-E746401AF5D7.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
  • EBFFD292-CA6C-4CE9-ADF1-D223EECEFEE1.jpeg
    EBFFD292-CA6C-4CE9-ADF1-D223EECEFEE1.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 51

CornishB9

Hi, I’m new to the site here and have looked around for a the answer to my question. While there are a lot of answers out there I can’t seem to find the one specific to me.
How do I access the green screen to edit my boot up MMI screen and edit more in depth setting within MMI? I have a 2016 A4 S-Line B9. See pictures for software version and hardware set up.
Other posts have recommended pressing two buttons and holding them at once, however I don’t have the buttons they suggest. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!
It's the buttons by the selector wheel. Out of interest is this a UK spec car as your climate control/air con looks really different to mine.

cuke2u

You need to code it in with something like ODB11..

dhobnob

It's the buttons by the selector wheel. Out of interest is this a UK spec car as your climate control/air con looks really different to mine.
Which ones do I press? It’s an Irish car, previous owner had the pick of what they wanted from factory