How rare is Sepang?

Duggy72

Reaction score
On my way to work this morning driving my S4 avant in Sepang I pull up alongside an RS4 in Sepang, a minute later coming past me in the opposite direction is another RS4 in Sepang and a few cars behind that is an S3 in Sepang.

Can anyone beat that in the space of a few minutes?

Answering the Op's question - Very, especially in S4 saloon format :D

Reactions: Duggy72
Walking in Aberdeen one day I saw 5 variants of S3 all in Sepang within a couple of minutes, then topped off with a sepang RS5 coming roaring past :racer:

Walking in Aberdeen one day I saw 5 variants of S3 all in Sepang within a couple of minutes, then topped off with a sepang RS5 coming roaring past :racer:
Cant beat that. Must be the most bar a show.

I've seen a few nice Sepangs down here in Worthing in recent weeks, one a lovely 65 plate S5 BE Sportback. Genuinely think I've seen more Sepangs than Daytonas, which is most pleasing to me as a Team Daytona member!

Honestly don't see many here. There's an RS4 in Sepang around here somewhere but I've seen it only once. Rarely see Misano either. Generally most cars here are Silver or White. Occasional Black one but they get really hot in our sun.

Its the poor mans Misano so you see a few of them here in Yorkshire :salute:

Cant beat that. Must be the most bar a show.

To be fair when you're in the airport car park or near the oil offices up there its not far off a car show lol petrol head paradise :hearteyes:

Very rare as no one likes it .
Common as muck, :)
jealousy.png

Reactions: Duggy72, Col_88, Gazwould and 1 other person
I'm surprised there are so many on the road, what with that global shortage of Sepang paint and all that......

Reactions: TahirS and Duggy72
It's all dribbled into the Pacific.

Surprises me I don't see more of it. Reminds me of the ocean.

That's not Phil, it's just another Sepang one.....oh no, wait, it is Phil.

.....all these Sepang cars look the same to me, just see a wall of blue now.

Reactions: TahirS
Only seen one down here in Sussex, soon to be mine (if I exclude all the Sepang on the stand at FOS @ Goodwood).
But I bet I'll see 100's after 4:30pm on Monday ;)

Getting as common as Ibis white ;)

Meanwhile, for exclusivity, Tornado Grey is the way to go.

Reactions: scotty76 and Chiefbadger
Another proud owner as of yesterday

It will be getting a layer of Natty's wax and some Chemical Guy's H07 at the weekend if the weather holds ;)

Reactions: Bristle Hound, scotty76, Duggy72 and 2 others