how old are you ??

...still in my nappies, 'cause I still keep pissin' everywhere.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/[censored].gif

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
22 with the responsibility of a 6 year old, except at work where it's sadly more like 30!.....occasionally. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This threads been going on so long now I'm 24!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

started off at 19, now 21 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Another nearly old b*st*rd here at 33. Don't feel a day over 80, some mornings!!!!!! Still trying to convince myself it's ONLY A NUMBER!!!!!!!

Just had my 45th birthday party. Just as much fun as my 18th!

What is frightening is I am about to have another birthday. I'm 60 in less than a month! Where have all these years gone?

Will be 35 in April but after 2 spine surgeries this year, feels like x 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:16 (mentally 5) embarrassed a few mechanics in my time the face after they ask me how old I am :tearsofjoy:

Blimey, I'm 44 and judging by most here I'm positively a golden oldie.
Most of the posts on this thread are from 2004 so they all be a bit older now. Plus you just a youngster at 44.:) x

Reactions: happytalk73
Most of the posts on this thread are from 2004 so they all be a bit older now. Plus you just a youngster at 44.:) x

That's my fault because I gulped when I saw my post aged 45. That was made 15 years ago. I didn't think the internet had been around that long!