Votes: 53 35.3%
  • 25-29

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • 30-35

Votes: 24 16.0%
  • 36 and up

Votes: 21 14.0%

• Total voters
You're just a wee lad! What are you doing driving a mans car?! Shouldn't you have a Corsa?!

Actualy old man, i came from a corsa, haha. Isnt past your bedtime anyway stu :).

ur not the only 1 dani i bought mine when i was 19 and i only turned 20 in jan i hope ur insurance isnt as exspensive as mine lol

Just turned 30, it was a tough one.

Oldest so far... at 39!

And I might change it for an A4 3.0tdi next year, so I can kit the golf clubs in easier...

Cheers,

TufftyBloke hasn't seen this yet then or maybe he has and just isnt saying!

Im 31

no s3's as a first car then..

My first car was one of these :
3437965122_2951b84a1a.jpg

Was not even 4WD, but it fitted all my Disco kit in...

Cheers,

ur not the only 1 dani i bought mine when i was 19 and i only turned 20 in jan i hope ur insurance isnt as exspensive as mine lol

Go on what you paying? Cant beat the £5k the insurnace wanted to charge, robbing ba**ards, i hate women drivers lol, if it wasnt for me losing my no claims my insurance would have been fine.

Boo... looks like I am in a minority... but at least my insurance is cheap ;P

<tuffty/>

Go on what you paying? Cant beat the £5k the insurnace wanted to charge, robbing ba**ards, i hate women drivers lol, if it wasnt for me losing my no claims my insurance would have been fine.

5k sh*t thats pretty heavy mines insurance is 2200 with stage 2 map and all the bits and bobs to go with it as a names driver.

, i hate women drivers lol, if it wasnt for me losing my no claims my insurance would have been fine.

They are exceptable when they bring your insurance down £100, even though she never gets the pleasure to drive it :)

And I am 30 going on 18

Bought my S3 @ 20, recently sold it and bought a B7 RS4. Im 23 now.

You're in the wrong part of the forum then. :moa:
I still like to see whats going on over here from time to time! This forum has been a great support throughout my ownership! They have some great Mods running it!

cough, cough '40' (says it very quickly) but only just turned 40 i might add, man i feel old on here now but i suppose it has its benefits being 'old' like cheap insurance, still waiting for the extra inch though :ermm:

cough, cough '40' (says it very quickly) but only just turned 40 i might add, man i feel old on here now but i suppose it has its benefits being 'old' like cheap insurance, still waiting for the extra inch though :ermm:

Wibble, I owe you a beer. You've just beaten me into oldest poster on this thread!! 9 months for me until the big 40... :unsure:

Cheers,

got the bus when I was 19, now 21... i dont sell drugs to keep my car though like most rats round my parts. Work hard for my baby :yes: worth every bit of effort!!

21, insurance is a bargain at £770.:laugh: