Votes: 52 34.7%
  • 30-35

Votes: 24 16.0%
  • 36 and up

Votes: 21 14.0%

• Total voters

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
You're just a wee lad! What are you doing driving a mans car?! Shouldn't you have a Corsa?!

Actualy old man, i came from a corsa, haha. Isnt past your bedtime anyway stu :).

ur not the only 1 dani i bought mine when i was 19 and i only turned 20 in jan i hope ur insurance isnt as exspensive as mine lol

putang

Just turned 30, it was a tough one.

Speedy Steve

Oldest so far... at 39!

And I might change it for an A4 3.0tdi next year, so I can kit the golf clubs in easier...

Cheers,

TufftyBloke hasn't seen this yet then or maybe he has and just isnt saying!

Im 31

s3 Hoggy

Whats going on???

s3 Hoggy

Whats going on???
Actualy no I'm not I'm 24!

alijames

no s3's as a first car then..

My first car was one of these :
3437965122_2951b84a1a.jpg

Was not even 4WD, but it fitted all my Disco kit in...

Cheers,

Welly

335D Driver :-)
22 here....

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
ur not the only 1 dani i bought mine when i was 19 and i only turned 20 in jan i hope ur insurance isnt as exspensive as mine lol

Go on what you paying? Cant beat the £5k the insurnace wanted to charge, robbing ba**ards, i hate women drivers lol, if it wasnt for me losing my no claims my insurance would have been fine.

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
31 a week on Sunday :(

S3 Nattie

Quattro ist für sissies
Got my S3 when I was 20 nows im 21

Nathan

Go on what you paying? Cant beat the £5k the insurnace wanted to charge, robbing ba**ards, i hate women drivers lol, if it wasnt for me losing my no claims my insurance would have been fine.

5k sh*t thats pretty heavy mines insurance is 2200 with stage 2 map and all the bits and bobs to go with it as a names driver.

Essflee

, i hate women drivers lol, if it wasnt for me losing my no claims my insurance would have been fine.

They are exceptable when they bring your insurance down £100, even though she never gets the pleasure to drive it :)

And I am 30 going on 18

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member

jm-baker

You're in the wrong part of the forum then. :moa:
I still like to see whats going on over here from time to time! This forum has been a great support throughout my ownership! They have some great Mods running it!

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
I still like to see whats going on over here from time to time! This forum has been a great support throughout my ownership! They have some great Mods running it!

I was only kidding of course, still, I'd like some pics of this B7 RS4 you lucky boy! :cool:

XFi

In need of a V8.
5k sh*t thats pretty heavy mines insurance is 2200 with stage 2 map and all the bits and bobs to go with it as a names driver.

Sod that! I'm paying 1k for the year fully comp, although no remap yet so that may bump it up a bit :(

Sod that! I'm paying 1k for the year fully comp, although no remap yet so that may bump it up a bit :(

how old are you and how many years no claims do u have mate?

wibble111

needs to scratch the itch
cough, cough '40' (says it very quickly) but only just turned 40 i might add, man i feel old on here now but i suppose it has its benefits being 'old' like cheap insurance, still waiting for the extra inch though :ermm:

alijames

cough, cough '40' (says it very quickly) but only just turned 40 i might add, man i feel old on here now but i suppose it has its benefits being 'old' like cheap insurance, still waiting for the extra inch though :ermm:

Wibble, I owe you a beer. You've just beaten me into oldest poster on this thread!! 9 months for me until the big 40... :unsure:

Cheers,

<tuffty/>

Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow...
Staff member
Wibble, I owe you a beer. You've just beaten me into oldest poster on this thread!! 9 months for me until the big 40... :unsure:

Cheers,

Hold that thought, I am 44 in December ;P

<tuffty/>

StevoS3

got the bus when I was 19, now 21... i dont sell drugs to keep my car though like most rats round my parts. Work hard for my baby :yes: worth every bit of effort!!

alijames