How much should I sell my S3 for?

ImS3ola

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm about to part company with my S3 and was wondering how much I should realistically ask for it:

2002 52 plate

23k miles

Imola yellow

Half yellow alcantara interior

Full Audi service history - the car will be serviced by Audi before I sell it,
including brake fluid and new front pads.

2 previous owners

The car is totally standard with the following options:

18" RS4 style alloys with excellent Goodyear GSD3 tyres
Aluminium mirrors
Symphony II headunit

What does everyone reckon a realistic price is considering i'm in no rush to sell, but I dont want to price it so high that I dont get any interest.

Thanks

id ask more for it than that id say 14.5 k ono, the only thing against you selling it is that its yellow and not every one like's the colour, i do but a silver or black would sell easyer.

I'd reckon £14-15k for a private sale, probably £16k from a dealership with that sort of mileage. Only issue might be the colour - it's not to everyones taste.

15k private. Dealers still have them that age & mileage for £17k.

Ok, thanks for the suggestions guys. I think i'll put it up for £14k considering the colour isn't to everyones taste.

p.s. if anyones interested, my andymac sub enclosure will be up for sale in the trading section soon.

I was wondering what you guys think potential buyers of my car will think if I get the haldex and brake fluid done by an Audi independent, but the main service done by Audi. I know it wont technically have FASH, but do you reckon they'll still regard it as having FASH given that the 2 main services so far are all recorded on Audis computer system and I have nice Audi headed paper :) saying that the main services have been done?

jojo said:
I've always considered FASH as a full book of Audi Service stamps, like oil service, sparkplugs and air filter.

me too, I don't think there a space or section for ther servicing of the haldex, just the interval or AVS services.

EDIT: major drunken style spellnig errors....