how much should I expect? s3 8p revolution stage 2+

its worth round 12-13k I presume

The low mileage should push the price up past the £13k mark for sure - but fleabay is sometimes hit and miss.

Not sure the mods are worth anything, but maybe a sweet point for the potential buyer depending on what they're looking for.

If you don't get what you want for it, convert it back to standard as there may be a little more interest.
If you do I will buy your grill :)

This is a bit of a thread jack but in really interested in your clutch and how it feels and sounds. Birmingham isn't too far either. Well an hour and half drive which I'd be willing to travel to listen and feel the pedal?? ;) a bit cheeky I know but no-ones got back to me on vagoc.co.uk.

Sorry but I fail to see how anyone in their right mind could offer 12-13k for that car. An 08 plate car with that few a miles, what looks to be a good history and I presume Hpi clear has got be worth mid to late 14's. It has a good spec and I would suggest the only mistake you are making is trying to sell it as a 2+ car.

Strip all the hardware off and sell it on here and at the right price people kill snap your arm off for all the bits. Sell it as a std car as very very few people want a highly modified car and as other have said, it adds no value to the car whatsoever.

I personally think its a great example. GLWS.

I have to agree with James the car must be worth late 14s at least. I sold my 08 S3 in November last year with 22000 miles for 16000 and had lots of interest. It did have buckets and a few other things but was standard.
As suggested if you can I would convert it back to standard and sell bits separately.