how much should i ask??

Steph

Reaction score
Hiya, im wanting to sell my baby, but not sure how much to ask for her. Im not just fancying a change, its just that she is so impractical for me being a 3 door and having a little one....

SO....Audi A3 1.8TSport, S Reg 1998, Silver, Alloys, immaculate inside, fairly good cond outside...now for the bad bit, she's done 158K but has had an engine rebuild, i have some receipts to prove this, window tints, MOT till November, tax till May '10.

Runs perfect, love her and will be a shame to see her go....

Any ideas on what i should be asking for her price wise?? i know even though i can prove the engine rebuild the miles will put people off....

off the top of my head around 2K, pics would help. When was the engine overhauled?

Hiya, im wanting to sell my baby, but not sure how much to ask for her. Im not just fancying a change, its just that she is so impractical for me being a 3 door and having a little one....

SO....Audi A3 1.8TSport, S Reg 1998, Silver, Alloys, immaculate inside, fairly good cond outside...now for the bad bit, she's done 158K but has had an engine rebuild, i have some receipts to prove this, window tints, MOT till November, tax till May '10.

Runs perfect, love her and will be a shame to see her go....

Any ideas on what i should be asking for her price wise?? i know even though i can prove the engine rebuild the miles will put people off....

I sold my AGU 1.8T on a 1999 plate for £3000 on 135,000 miles. It did have a big spec though.

I sold my AGU 1.8T on a 1999 plate for £3000 on 135,000 miles. It did have a big spec though.

How?! I've been getting offers of £3500 for my 2001 S3 with 114k on the clock!

how much should i ask??

lol sounds like your selling the child to start off with :w00t:

Dunno why A3 1.8T Sports go for so much more than A4s of similar spec and age?
Sold my 1998 A4 Avant 1.8T Sport with 90k for £1350. Was offered £500 for it trade-in!

Last edited: