how much my car worth ?

golfather1

Reaction score
Hi everyone

After few sleepless nights now i am ready to buy 2013 S4 :jump:
The problem is i need to sell my car & i have no idea what is the decent asking price i should advertise for ?
stealer valuing my car really low as they always do!!

Can good people help me please with the right value of my car :icon thumright: thank you in advance

Audi 2.0 TDI 170 sline Misano red 2009 59 plate,manual gear, full dealer service history,57000 on the clock
no marks or scratches so its in excellent condition.

b&o sound system
bluetooth
sat nav
piano black trim
Alcantara leather heated seats
19" le mans alloys

thanks again guys

Id guess around the 12800 figure

Reactions: golfather1
bang your reg into glass guide, cap valuation, and wise buyers. then do some research on trader and get an average. boom !!!

Reactions: TahirS, voorhees and golfather1
Good advice in last post from Kalashnikov.

Reactions: Kalashnikov
thanks everyone, its coming up £13,850 which i think is fair price
is that trade or private ?

don't count on the guide in any way after all its a guide
and on ebay auto trader etc theres quite a few like yours quite a bit less than the guide

is that trade or private ?

don't count on the guide in any way after all its a guide
and on ebay auto trader etc theres quite a few like yours quite a bit less than the guide

its a private sale price.
but in gap valuation or glass they cant tell the full spec, means you only get normal 2.0 tdi sline guide price

i am sure if car got extra it goes for more

I wish you well with it. When I was selling my B7 I had a bash at selling privately but people were offering me less than the part ex value so it wasn't worth the hassle in the end. :(

Try We Buy Any Car.
Sometimes they give a fair offer.

I wish you well with it. When I was selling my B7 I had a bash at selling privately but people were offering me less than the part ex value so it wasn't worth the hassle in the end. :([/QUOTE
Try We Buy Any Car.
Sometimes they give a fair offer.

I was about to reply about we buy any car they offered me £12000 which I think really good!!

I can't see many on auto trader nationally private sellers with this spec, also it's hard to sell privately as people want to buy on finance rather then cash sale.

Remember when WBAC ask you about your seats. If they are half alcantara they are not full leather.
On some cars they do give reasonable offers.

Same car as mine. The pre-facelift 170PS with Nav are rare.

I'd say £12 - £12,500. I bought mine for £14k but that was almost a year ago and only had 34k on it.

£13,850 seems a bit unrealistic for a private sale.

Reactions: Kalashnikov
Used be surprised last month i was a cash buyer over 10 grand

If you want cash soon....keep it realistic. Personally I'd rather buy private if it had all the ticks and had FSH.

Don't sign the v5 until cash is in your account. And get your bank to confirm over the phone.

Ps I'd go 12,500 to 13,250. But do your research. It's a sellers market. Especially
s lines

Reactions: golfather1 and voorhees
So then my evaluation of 12500 to 13250 is bang on the money. Pun unintended.

I have always sold and bought my cars on Auto Trader but recently I have seen many guys who sell their cars to places like we buy and car and we want any car. I have seen their TV ads also but some new comers or we buy competitors will pay you more for your car with even better service. I have tried a few of them but frankly, if I want to sell my car I would go to Trustedcarbuyers.com and in Cardiff I would go to cardiffcarbuyers

Last edited: