How much is this A3 worth?

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Right guys, I would like some opinions of how much you think this car is worth please?
Car is an P reg A3 1.6 SE in Cornflower Blue, good condition inside out, Full Audi service history and covered approx 110k miles.
Bad thing is, it was stolen recovered... the car was taken with the carkeys, and recovered the same day with no damage whatsoever, but still registered on the V5 document.

Can we have no comments on 'wouldn't buy a stolen/recovered car' etc. please, I'd like an idea for price, cos a friend of mine is selling up, but has no idea?!?

I'm assuming it's recorded as category D? What compensation did he get from the insurance co - that should give him some indication as to how much the value has been affected.

It sounds unlucky that it's been recorded that way on the V5. Mine was stolen for about 10 days, then spent another 4 weeks in a police compound. Nothing on my V5.

jcs356 said:
I'm assuming it's recorded as category D? What compensation did he get from the insurance co - that should give him some indication as to how much the value has been affected.

It sounds unlucky that it's been recorded that way on the V5. Mine was stolen for about 10 days, then spent another 4 weeks in a police compound. Nothing on my V5.

Nothing from the insurance company that I'm aware of, car was held by the police for ferensics and legal reasons, cos they got the guy who stole it driving it.
I think it's 'cat D' listed, he found out due to change of address, when he sent his V5 off.