How much is the rs3 worth?

quattro81

All the gear.. No idea
Reaction score
Out of sheer curiosity (boredom:lazy:) I just got a valuation for a fully spec'd rs3 with 1000 miles on it from webuyanycar.com......
The tight @$£%^&* would give..... wait for it £32,780 :lmfao: they truly are onto a winner!

That is ceratinly not what the Stealers think - most of the used ones (if not all) on Audi Used Cars are going for more than their original RRP, which is great for owners residuals.

I think the RS3 will hold on a little better than most for a year or so.....

That is ceratinly not what the Stealers think - most of the used ones (if not all) on Audi Used Cars are going for more than their original RRP, which is great for owners residuals.

I think the RS3 will hold on a little better than most for a year or so.....
Absolutely agree, elton...! Theyre predicting it will depreciate a lot slower than even the TTRS, due mainly to the fact of it being a limited production run. Like you say, most are going for more than new price, even with some mileage on them. Webuyanycar.com are jokers :jester:.. shows that they thoroughly rip people off! They look to make a quick easy 25% working on that price! I'm sure they'll never get their hands on an RS3 though!

Mind you, they offered more for our previous S3 than the robbers from Audi did. :sob: So that became a bargaining chip to use and it worked. :asskicking:

That really is quite shocking! Dealerships should be ashamed!

Webuyanycar are right to offer that really, because 20% of the £40k asking price is VAT and thats £8k on £40k and so dials back to £32k....

Until they are all built though they will hold their money but TT RS's are coming down now so the RS3 will fall quickly in about two years, plus the 8V will be common sight then....

Webuyanycar are right to offer that really, because 20% of the £40k asking price is VAT and thats £8k on £40k and so dials back to £32k....

Until they are all built though they will hold their money but TT RS's are coming down now so the RS3 will fall quickly in about two years, plus the 8V will be common sight then....
A fully spec'd RS3 is not £40k, its £52! And they ask many comprehensive questions about options etc, which all affect the valuation..