How Much Is My A3 Worth

Jays Audi Turbo

I Love Boost :-)
Reaction score
(5) Commercial trading on Audi-Sport.net is permitted only by authorised partner companies – commercial content submitted outside this condition is liable to be deleted and sanctions are likely to be imposed on the offending account. Private trading (between individuals) must only be conducted within the Classifieds section of the site or via private message. New posts must not be made in the forum areas solely for the purpose of advertising. Members may, at the discretion of Administrators & Moderators include small text links to classified advertisements in their signature – further detail on this can be found in (6) below.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think anything around the £1450 you have it up for is a fair price for that sort of mileage car,

Yep, for a T reg with 150k miles on it anything around £1500 is the going rate IMO.

Thats why I'm not selling my A3, its only done 80K but I'd never get what I want for it. A few years ago it would have been worth a lot more in its current state (80K miles, mint etc) but now its not worth much at all sadly :(