TAX October 07
1 month old 18" RS4 Alloys with new tyres all round
S3 Spoiler
Eibach 25mm Springs
Seat Leon Cupra R Front Splitter
Full BOSE Sound System & 6CD Changer
Full Black Leather Interior
AirCon/Climate Control

Kept very clean, washed twice weekly, car is going in for full exterior and interior valet at Furlongs Valeting in Hamilton next week

When i bought the car, which was 6 months ago, at 96000 miles, the following were changed;

Cam Belt & Tensioners
Fan Belt
Discs and Pads all round
Oil and Fuel Filters

More recently it was given an overhaul, with wheel bearings, suspension arms, clutch and flywheel and slave cylinder all replaced

Has just passed a MOT with flying colours

Compression tests have been carried out, full engine flush was done last month, and everything is running sweet

Bad bits:

- I am still waiting to find a spare tyre, this one is present but needs a new tyre and cant find somewhere apart from Audi to replace it

- Airbag light is on; fault code was read and problem is the control module which just needs reset, but i havent got round to it. Audi have advised that the airbags will still work

I am looking to sell, but dont want to put it up in the classified section until im 100% sure about prices etc so thought i'd ask on here

cheers to any advise

marc

How much did you pay for it? You have added a few miles and its a bit older, knock a bit off that price!
I'd say 4500 tbh with the airbag light on. Get that sorted and the other ods and ends and its 5k.

I'm new to the site and looking to buy one very soon. Just waiting for a dela with a friend. If it falls through, I might be interested in yours :)