How much do you pay for insurance?

I think you're still missing the point, only real thing you can do is tweak job description to something plausible. Ie accountant to financial advisor say, and see what that can do. Where you keep it, adding named drivers too. Short of that where you live and value of the car are the huge factors, hence why it is pointless comparing what everyone pays.
Yeah, you are right.

There's things you can try to make it cheaper.. adding/removing named drivers (parents/spouse etc.), job description.
Try and get the mileage as accurate (but low) as you can, 10>13k mileage I believe made £70 difference for me. My fuel/mileage is logged with an app so I can try and be quite accurate, though I never understand how insurance companies would know if I did 5k or 10k a year... ?

Multi car policies again can help, my insurance is like £700 or something, but without the multicar the cheapest I found was basically double that..neither of my parents can drive the car as it puts the price up. Admiral even let you do multi car between different addresses, so my sister and her partner were on a policy with me and my mum... 4 cars, 2 addresses, 5 drivers.

Things like postcode and stuff obviously you just have to live with. There's no magic way of making insurance cheap, just look around, try and get many quotes and edit the quoutes with mileage/drivers/job and then live with it sadly.

Yeah, you are right.

There's things you can try to make it cheaper.. adding/removing named drivers (parents/spouse etc.), job description.
Try and get the mileage as accurate (but low) as you can, 10>13k mileage I believe made £70 difference for me. My fuel/mileage is logged with an app so I can try and be quite accurate, though I never understand how insurance companies would know if I did 5k or 10k a year... ?

Multi car policies again can help, my insurance is like £700 or something, but without the multicar the cheapest I found was basically double that..neither of my parents can drive the car as it puts the price up. Admiral even let you do multi car between different addresses, so my sister and her partner were on a policy with me and my mum... 4 cars, 2 addresses, 5 drivers.

Things like postcode and stuff obviously you just have to live with. There's no magic way of making insurance cheap, just look around, try and get many quotes and edit the quoutes with mileage/drivers/job and then live with it sadly.
If an accident occured. Things like MOTs and services (if available) etc can be used to see miles done.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

FL S3, 40 years young, business cover, mods declared, partner as named driver, no points and max no claims, Milton keynes, £470

I'm 34, and I've made the switch from GEICO to Progressive this month after noticing my rates were going to go up after I updated my address.

Insurance Premium was at $663.42 was going to go to $715.30

But now that I said hello to Progressive & took their offer of their one lump sum advance payment. My quote is now:

$299.00

That's more than half a drop in insurance cost. Best decision I made all year.

flo.jpg