How much do people pay to insure S3's?

Been shopping around for quotes today as my renewal is due on 1st Dec.

A-quote have given me a price of £445 (via AXA)

PNCD
Legal
Euro cover
Myself and Wife (both 35)
Courtesy car

£300 damage XS
£100 Fire or theft XS
£60 glass XS

Including Re-map

Well happy with that :)

I pay around £1700 with www.bell.co.uk (admiral group)
thats fully comp in own name, i am 19 thou!
most companys wouldnt touch me on my S3 but bell seemed fairly reasonable compared to the few that would insure me on it.

Whisker over £300 with Admiral multicar (£250 xs). 36 yrs old, 16 yrs NCB, no speeding or claims & Brum postcode.

30, full no claims, girlfriend as a named driver, no excess, West London postcode, off street parking and I pay £730 but £100 of that is full recovery service!

Age 30 with 6 years NCB
Mods re-map
£534.45 with Elephant £250 excess

I am 25 and use to pay 760 and 250 excess with admiral until they decided they did not want to consider my American NCB or the fact that I had been driving for 9 years. (I moved here from america last year)

I was then quoted about 2300 as I had just passed my english license and had 0 no claimes.

I ended up going with an American insurance company which insures US Service members and vetrains anywhere in the world so I now pay about 1000 a year, can have any mod, and am Fully insured to drive anyones car through my ensurance company as well as being able to allow anyone who I chose to drive my car and be fully insured.

full no claims
driving for 9 years
3 points (bald tyre)
missuss (younger) on insurance
19's declared

£630 with protected no claims and legal cover with admiral.

Aaron

30 / Full no claims / Full Comp / Excess 200 / Parked on Drive 753.15 with Sovereign

Good thread, dam paying to much! : (

Dam broker is messing with me:faint:

hello again, thanks for everyones quotes...ive just bought an s3, transferred my policy from my megane coupe and had to pay £90 extra for 2 months left. Ive asked admiral to give me a quote for the next year and theyve said around £900-1000 not guaranteed but i reckon thats not too bad now that ive seen all your quotes. Im 25, 1 years NCB (starting driving under my dads insurance)...and a girl!!

Just renewed

23, 5year NC protected, Fully comp 575 adrian flux, with 17 alloys dec.

30 Yrs old, full no claims, parked in garage, HP17 postcode, £600 - Natwest.