How much could I get for my audi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithy121

Reaction score
Had this 4 months cost me a new flywheel and new main ecu and had enough mines a 54reg 86kg was lost and recoverd but all paper work to say was fixed to quality standard ???

Mate, you need to give more info.

Diesel or petrol, engine size, 3 door or sportback, model ie s-line, sport, SE, full spec of the car, service history, mileage, colour, etc etc.

Also not quite sure by 86kg lost and recovered??

Anyhow, edit your question with more detail and I am sure some people can guesstimate for you.

2.0 TDI a3 gun grey 3 doors mot till march taxed for 5months Bose sound system grey cloth interior very nice condition inside and out

2.0 TDI a3 gun grey 3 doors mot till march taxed for 5months Bose sound system grey cloth interior very nice condition inside and out

Trade in 3k if your lucky
private 4-4.5 if its in gd nick not much at all really
the more extras you have the more chance you have at getting a better price but you need to knock quite a bit off book prices due to the fact it's stolen recovered

So stolen recovered id get 3k trade and around 4k private

Ask a dealer. You can't exactly walk into a showroom and say "well the guys on audi-sport said I'd get £3k". You'll get whatever they're willing to give you for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.