How much are S4 Avus wheels worth?

Ian-83

Reaction score
Looking to sell my S4 Avus wheels or swap them for some RS6 wheels bit struggling to work out what there worth.

I had a look on eBay but there is only one set on there.

With or without tyres? How good are the tyres? Make?

Condition of wheels?

Tyres haven't been long fitted but I will probably swap the tyres over to new wheels, so will be selling wheels only.

Condition of the wheels is fairly good, no pot hole damage, probably one maybe two small scuffs near the rim edge on each wheel (from tyre changes),no curbing damage,no signs of any corrosion but will double check the condition. The worst bit but also least noticeable, from the outside of the wheels, is two wheels have a score line about 1-2mm deep on the inside of the wheel around the circumfrence, this is from the previous owner of the car having refitted them to his S4 which he had fitted a big brake kit to, he then found the wheels caught so brought some larger diameter wheels for his S4 and fitted the S4 Avus to the car I brought off him.

i have a set of rs6 wheels that i would maybe be interested in doing some sort of deal on if you were interested i can get you some close up pics?

Wheels only, maybe £300? Depending on your luck at sale time.

£300 seems a reasonable price, there is a set of eBay with tyres been returned going for £800 odd!

i have a set of rs6 wheels that i would maybe be interested in doing some sort of deal on if you were interested i can get you some close up pics?

Where abouts are you? What condition are the wheels?

I've got some B8 S-line 5 spokes that I would be interested in swapping too