How many piints do you have on your driving licence?

How many point have you got from driving convictions?

• 0 points - Safetest driver out there.

Votes: 44 60.3%
  • 1-3 points

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • 4-6 points

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • 7-9 points

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • 10-12 points(and still driving?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 12, is that possible?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"When your tinkering that close to a totting up ban you learn to drive differently"
Yeah, with your eyes everywhere but the road. "Safety" Camera's my ****!

when i was younger - just passed test etc..i drove like a fool. As fast as any car would go everywhere, all the time, thinking back now it was pretty reckless but i guess lots of people were the same. As i got older i drove much more sensibly. Still not slow, but not stupidly quick in silly situations. But during the time when my driving got better was when more and more speed cameras started to appear.
My dangerous driving was all but gone, but i was getting fines and points every week as often as i was putting petrol i the car....couldnt believe it.
Problem is you spend so much time scanning the horizon for mobile camera units you concentrate less on the road and trafick. Even when your not speeding your still on the look out. When somebody spots one everybody panick breaks almost causing more accidents....crazy. I hate them.

i have 6 points at the moment, but they come off in December.

In total I have been done 4 times (3 points each)

Im hoping to get to December without getting anymore...

No points for me either. Been stopped a few times for speeding in the past but was always polite and they let me walk with a warning.

Even got stopped twice for speeding and had no insurance (was working for a takeaway at the time, the car was insured but not for work and both times the boys in blue knew it) but managed to get a warning then too.

Must just be lucky. Have calmed down a lot now though.

so far so good - 0 points and i've been driving for nearly 9 years :)