1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

How many of us are bikers?? Show off your wheels.......

paulsaudi Aug 2, 2011

1. Evotion

Evotion The Greed For Speed Team Mythos TFSI Owners Group Audi RS3 S tronic

My Yamaha R1 review..

Cue some silly, dangerous riding but, what a bike...
    Too much for me TBH.

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Evotion

First half is poodling around the town I was in.. Second half.. well...

That bit where I mention a speed camera and look down at my speed, brake, and giggle..
    I was doing 130 MPH. Not proud of it but holy ****, the acceleration was brutal.
    I am a lightweight cyclist but an elephant would be fast on this.

4. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team Daytona Team Brilliant Black TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter VCDS Map User S-line owners group quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group Manual

finally got the other 2 pics uploaded after a lot of mucking with around the file size....anyway my other 2 little gems.

super1.JPG super2.JPG

Samuel c5 Q and Ghost like this.
  5. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team Daytona Team Brilliant Black TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter VCDS Map User S-line owners group quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group Manual

as you may have noticed , i like dukes....lol

6. Evotion

Who doesn't!

I was in Ducati Reading last year (Bloke is a proper bell-end - oh well) and they had a bike in there which looked something like this.
    Was drooling. I thought it was an old bike updated... Turns out it was a new order. What was it? Looked very raw and some top spec components on it.

The pic is actually a 1098 streetfighter at heart..

Ducati-1098-Custom-Streetfighter-by-Nick-Anglada-Front-Right-Three-Quarters[1].jpg

Mario and Ghost like this.
  7. Keithd32

Keithd32 Member Team Ara Blue Audi RS3

Best bike I've ever owned and I've had a fair few, wouldn't dream of swapping it.

DSC01457wp33.jpg

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  8. S3Steve

S3Steve Active Member

Would love a HP4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samuel c5 Q likes this.
  9. haughtss3

haughtss3 Member

2005 Yamaha R6 :wub:
    bike 2.jpg Bike1.jpg

SamHendry, Sandra and Samuel c5 Q like this.
  10. gokiwi64

gokiwi64 Guest

Is the "dub" yours as well ?, Your R6 has the same indicators my Aprilia had - So its got to be a good bike :)

11. haughtss3

haughtss3 Member

It sure is :smiley:... Haha the Indicators are class right? I only had all the lights put on recently as I was using it for track and only had a day time MOT.

12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. SamHendry

SamHendry Active Member

R6 looks lovely mate. Love the look of sports bikes. Those tyres you have don't look rain friendly.

haughtss3 likes this.
  14. haughtss3

haughtss3 Member

Thanks bud :relaxed: ....Yes they are definitely not wet friendly, doesn't really affect me though as I am too scared to be out on it in the rain ha ha.

15. cabbychris

cabbychris Active Member

I take it you dont lean it over then with the 1" strip left haha,do like the r6s i had the gixer 600 but later changed to a 2002 r1 and ive still got its private plate r19 oes.

haughtss3 likes this.
  16. SamHendry

SamHendry Active Member

Hehe your not alone mate. I had a pirreli diablo rosso on the back of my gixxer and in the rain it was a nightmare!

17. gokiwi64

gokiwi64 Guest

I used to run Dunlop Sportsmarts and or Maxxis Super Maxx after a very interesting ride home in the wet on Pirelli's, every corner was a lottery :-(

18. haughtss3

haughtss3 Member

Ha ha quality @cabbychris I go through quite a few Tyres :sunglasses: ha ha. Yeah the Pirelli's are definitely no good in the rain @SamHendry @gokiwi64 but they great when warm in the dry :grinning:

Attached Files:

• bike.jpg
      bike.jpg
      File size:
      113.5 KB
      Views:
    Just Rob. likes this.
  19. gokiwi64

gokiwi64 Guest

No chicken strips "in ere"
    P5220074.JPG

then again "no tread in ere"

090613_161239.jpg

haughtss3 likes this.
  20. haughtss3

haughtss3 Member

21. Just Rob.

the hill in that pic looks very familiar.....

see this one..

wwe.JPG

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
    Ghost and haughtss3 like this.
  22. SamHendry

SamHendry Active Member

Quick wash, went over the wheels and the swing arm with hot soapy water and a cloth, alot of road grime sticks in those areas.

98 rm 125 in the gixxers shadow

[​IMG]

haughtss3 likes this.
  23. Samuel c5 Q

Samuel c5 Q Active Member Silver Supporter VCDS Map User

What is it? 750 or 1000? It looks about k3/k4.

24. SamHendry

SamHendry Active Member

Hi mate 750 k4 came with yoshi can and k&n filter. Pilot power 2ct on rear, mechelin road 4 up front. Lovely bikes, reminds me a bit like a 2stroke when you rev it through the powerband

25. Samuel c5 Q

Very nice. They change direction with the power of your mind. It is supposed to have a good spread of torque but maybe that little hint of the 600 when it hits the power at 9500/10000 rpm. Although I imagine on the 750 that might be a little earlier at approx 8500 rpm. My cousin has a k1 1000 which he let me loose on once. The spread of power is unreal, pulls forward keenly jolting on the arms even in 6th at 30mph and a mere 1100-1300 rpm. His has the Yoshi end can or is it system with the power commander.

26. SamHendry

SamHendry Active Member

Thanks mate

The grip handling noise, vibration between your legs, the smell! Brutal acceleration! It puts power down unbelievably. All these things is why I love this bike. Trackdays is something I'm seriously considering. I am struggling to feel at one with the bike especially through the twisties. Hopefully some days at the track can improve my riding nd I can enjoy the bike even more.

Just Rob. and Samuel c5 Q like this.
  27. Samuel c5 Q

I'm tall and and about 15 stone but get thrown out the saddle and off the pegs easily on bumpy back roads because of tight ligaments in my lower legs. That's why I never got my mogo down back roads. I did one track day and had a blast. I never got the knee down but apparently another rider said I was scrapping a peg on a 1200 bandit. I found that there were hills near my home that I used to go down quicker on a push bike with baldy tyres than I did on the bandit, lol.

Track day will be good.

Just Rob. and SamHendry like this.
  28. gokiwi64

gokiwi64 Guest

Track riding versus road riding are almost 2 completely different things , it sounds like you suspension isn't set correctly for your weight, Have you ever had it setup for you professionaly ?

29. Samuel c5 Q

Not me, no.

30. Rickyr65sl

Rickyr65sl New Member

[​IMG]

My gsxr 750 k5, k-tech front and rear internals, galfer disks, brembo m/c, pc3, quickshifter, ohlins damper and a few other bits.

Owned lots of bikes, newer and older than this, bigger and smaller engines and in my opinion this is the best all rounder.

31. Just Rob.

I do like that chap, very nice.

32. Just Rob.

33. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

34. Just Rob.

If your suspension is not setup for you and your riding style then it wont handle the way you want chap.
    how you setup your bike for a track is not the same as road riding, I used to take my road duke on trackdays and it never really handled the way I wanted it too, way to soft in fast corners and not enough damping under heavy braking...but it was great on roads.
    Got a duke race bike for racing instead , different ball game altogether.

SamHendry likes this.
  35. Mario

Mario Active Member S-line owners group TDi quattro Audi A4 Manual S tronic

This is mine, a K4 GSX-R 600. Track bike only

image2.JPG image1.JPG

36. VinceXR

VinceXR Active Member Sportback Team Tango TDi Audi A3 Black Edition S tronic

I'm running at 2015 Street Triple RX :)

Attached Files:

Just Rob., Sandra and EXSpartan36 like this.
  37. mdm83

mdm83 Member TDi quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I’m still new to biking. Does anyone use all year rider to treat their bikes- acf50 etc? Think it’s £70 or so for a full detailed clean and treatment.
    Or do you just do it your self?

38. Just Rob.

Mario likes this.
  39. beemerboy9

beemerboy9 Active Member

I use an AllYearBiker franchise to clean & valet the bike once a year - it costs me £120 but is nonetheless good value bearing in mind the 5 hours that it takes him. Once finished, a lad at at J&S Accessories store proclaimed that he could eat his breakfast off it.

40. lea323ci

lea323ci Active Member

IMG_2025.JPG
    Only summer use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SamHendry and Samuel c5 Q like this.
  41. thawatchai2510

thawatchai2510 Member

3 wheel
    MZ
    Long Face

Attached Files:

Samuel c5 Q likes this.
  42. PhilsA3

PhilsA3 Member

My summer toy....... vstrom.jpg

SamHendry likes this.
  43. Ian a3v6

Ian a3v6 New Member

Only usually keep my bikes a year but had this for 6 years .Sold it and I regret it every day. IMG00140-20140608-1916.jpg

Just Rob. likes this.