How many B6 S4s?

Sulli

Reaction score
I have seen 2 B7 S4s in my 3 months of ownership, and no other B6 S4s! I do a fair few miles, so this surprises me.
How many were made?

Reactions: samsam
I've seen a fair few. Not sure how many we're made, but of the ones I've seen most were avant's. I want one!!!

ha ha you wouldn't want mine at the moment .............but thats a whole new thread hopefully coming soon!

I've got a B6 S4 avant in silver. I'm in fife in Scotland and I've only seen one on the M8, never seen any others at all. Even when I mentioned to friends I was getting an S4 they didn't have a clue.

Only ever seen one Avant and one other Cab in the town that I live.

It seems an S4 saloon is a rare beast indeed - seemed to shock that S63 AMG this morning too :racer:

Live in Lymington and work in Southampton
I'm just up the road in Reading, my Nan lives in Southampton and is my football team, I'm the other supporter.
Saying that there doing really well.

Is there ever any local RS/S meets, used to go to a couple when I had my M3.

Have a good Christmas.

Paul

It is a black cab....

The car is great, wouldn't recommend the garage though.....

Was yours the 54 plate I looked at a couple of years ago at a garage in Lymington? Had a private plate at the time I think.

There is another S4 B6 here! I've just exchanged my A3 TFSI Q for an S4 saloon!

dscf2611b.jpg

I've only had it 2 weeks, loving it so far! Lots of little jobs to do on it to get upto standard.

I've been doing alot of searching on here, I can tell ya!

Rog:salute:

I got an S4 Saloon here too:

megameet_icy-1.jpg

Had it too long now though, time for a change. Do love the car, but there are soooooo many other motors out there that need owning at some point.

Reactions: Audi-Rog
i have a blue s4 avant here in wigan but i dont see many about at all probably only 2 in the last year

Was yours the 54 plate I looked at a couple of years ago at a garage in Lymington? Had a private plate at the time I think.

I hope it wasn't there a couple of years ago as I only got it a month or so ago, if it 's the same one I must have missed something........!! (plus mine is an 04)

Here's a picture of the beast (much cleaner now, I haven't taken a picture since I got it...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a picture of the beast (much cleaner now, I haven't taken a picture since I got it...)

I recognise that car. Had a look at it a couple of times while they were washing my car. That garage is about 1/2 mile from where I live, they only had it on their forecourt for about 2 months. What problems did you have with the dealer? pm if you prefer

I recognise that car. Had a look at it a couple of times while they were washing my car. That garage is about 1/2 mile from where I live, they only had it on their forecourt for about 2 months. What problems did you have with the dealer? pm if you prefer

Weren't particularly helpful to deal with when buying. Then when I found a few problems with the car (rang them the same day I picked it up), they fobbed me off when I rang and have ignored me since. Probably figured (correctly) that I lived too far away to just keep going back to complain personally, so was safe to ignore.....

Maybe slightly biased but great choice of car and looks great with those alloys on. V Nice.

Another one in Southampton.

Goodwood Green avant.

I don't know where Sam (dsmclark40v) has seen all these S4s. He works round the corner from my parents and just up the road from me but I've only ever seen four in the two years I've owned mine (besides Sam's - but I had to seek that one out!).

I see more RS4s/RS6s or A4s with chrome wing mirrors than S4s.