How long wait for a factory order?

sat1983

I've settled on a 184ps Quattro Sline- does anyone have any idea how long the wait is for a factory order? Thanks :)

sat1983

I just remember back in the day of my 8P having to wait 6 months- could it still be that?

RichardT

I waited 32 weeks in 2014 for my A3.

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
3 Months

Flying Scotsman

In the Colonies....supposed to arrive no later than 2 weeks from today....that will be over 6 months! It is Ara Blue and I was aware of delay for this colour in August, but it is taking over 4 weeks to ship coast to coast in Canada. :shrug:

Mark_86

Well, mine was 'ordered' in on Oct 15th and arrived on Friday at the dealer, so 3 1/2 months.

Audi-Tet-Steve

I've settled on a 184ps Quattro Sline- does anyone have any idea how long the wait is for a factory order? Thanks :)
3 months from order - unless there is a vehicle in the dealers order bank that has yet to be 'confirmed' by the factory, saving circa 2-3 weeks.

The last few cars I've ordered for my customers came within 3 months, even brand new Q2's to customer spec.

Hope this helps!

Steve

Audi-Tet-Steve

Appreciate it Steve- not too bad then!!
No problem

The 184ps Quattro is a brilliantly torquey engine, I don't think you'll be let down by it.

If you order now, depending on allocation you should expect to see it end of April if not start of May.

Steve

The Kendragon

By the time I get it, it would've been 4 1/2 months

TDI-line

Uber Post Whore
2 months for my 184Q. Give or take a few days, and was factory order from my local dealer.

cemerson

Mine was 3 months for the same spec car