How long left ???

montymole

Reaction score
I have a black S3 on order and not getting much help from the sales team at Audi Wolverhampton as to when my car will be delivered...

All i can get out of them is that we are on build week 8 and my car will be built in week 12.....

I was just wondering how long after week 12 I would have to wait, can you guy's or gals...give me some idea from your recent experiences ???

The wait Is killing me !:sos:

My A3 was a week 7 build, and my local dealer have told me that it should be here 2 or 3 weeks after it's built.

Whether that's true or not .... I'll tell you in a couple of weeks time!

Chris

If you get your consignment number from your dealer (only available when the car is build confirmed) then call audi CS who will be able to tell you exactly where the car is untill it gets to the shipping dock in the UK. Then it's up to the lazy fools who deliver the cars to the dealers to get it there when ever they feel like it. I tried many, many times to find out when mine would get from the dock to the dealers, but no one could tell me until it turned up on the transporter outside the dealers. I find that unacceptable in this age.

Should be about 3 weeks - my experience was that the car was built the week before Xmas and got delivered on the 16th Jan - and it could have been earlier by a few days if i had wanted, so given there was the Xmas and New Year break it wasn't too long imo.

hmmm I agree in this day and age you should be able to track it.....looks like 2 -3 weeks after the build week then.....

that's 6-7 weeks time.... arrrrggggg,.... I cant wait that long my head wont take it......

cheers guy's !

The people are wolves Audi are tits, not suprised they dont give you much info.

Stafford Audi are much better and their receptionist is better looking! :)

Your only getting excited because 09 plates are only a week away and some peeps will be out in theres before you! lol

If you get your consignment number from your dealer (only available when the car is build confirmed) then call audi CS who will be able to tell you exactly where the car is untill it gets to the shipping dock in the UK.

Audi customer services deny they have that ability ...

tits ! lol....

I am getting excited indeed.... wouldn't you if you had a new s3 on order ?

just a shame how long it take for the thing to be delivered....