1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How I’d like to take care of my Daytona SQ5!

mxnrg Jun 8, 2018

1. mxnrg

mxnrg Active Member Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Audi Q5 SQ5 owners group MQB Platform

This guy is my hero ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jassyo06 and q5man like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Scotty75

Scotty75 Well-Known Member Team Brilliant Black Silver Supporter Audi A3 Sportback S-line owners group Manual

Didn't see any polish or wax there........ Only looked like Quick detailing spray at the end. Nice SQ5 though

q5man likes this.
  4. q5man

q5man Mythos Appreciator Team Mythos Gold Supporter quattro Audi Q5

And no sign of snow foam or decon. Clearly car coated too, looking at the water runoff

Oh to be able to completely wash car in spacious garage, if only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mxnrg and Scotty75 like this.
  5. Scotty75

Scotty75 Well-Known Member Team Brilliant Black Silver Supporter Audi A3 Sportback S-line owners group Manual

I know what you mean , that guy is incredibly lucky. Unlike us mortal folks washing the car on the drive!

Definitely agree with you on the coating too.

mxnrg and q5man like this.
  6. scotty76

scotty76 Well-Known Member Team Phantom Audi S4

That is an epic garage. Love the OCD where everything has a place including the rail to hang the hose on.

mxnrg, Keef and q5man like this.
  7. mxnrg

mxnrg Active Member Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Audi Q5 SQ5 owners group MQB Platform

Go checkout this guys You Tube channel. He's had the current and previous SQ5s and did videos for pickup and maintenance including foam and coatings. I think he's a semi-professional detailer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

q5man likes this.
  8. q5man

Will do. Wondering whether he has PPF film along with coating, as some SERIOUS hydrophobic action going on there

mxnrg and Scotty75 like this.
  9. CC-SQ5

CC-SQ5 Member

Yeah I'm subscribed to him and from watching his videos if I remember rightly he has front end PPF done.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

mxnrg and q5man like this.
  10. DohNut

DohNut Well-Known Member Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

I have garage envy and what I wanna know is how the water drains under the swiss-track flooring. Also how is his garage not full of damp and mould!

mxnrg, scotty76 and q5man like this.
  11. q5man

Tell me about it! Must have a serious drainage and ventilation / dehumidifier system going on

mxnrg likes this.
  12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. scotty76

scotty76 Well-Known Member Team Phantom Audi S4

He's basically the Bond villain of car cleaning. His lair is all worked out. :D

q5man and mxnrg like this.