How I’d like to take care of my Daytona SQ5!

mxnrg

This guy is my hero ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Scotty75

Didn't see any polish or wax there........ Only looked like Quick detailing spray at the end. Nice SQ5 though

NevMan

Well known member
Didn't see any polish or wax there........ Only looked like Quick detailing spray at the end. Nice SQ5 though

And no sign of snow foam or decon. Clearly car coated too, looking at the water runoff

Oh to be able to completely wash car in spacious garage, if only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scotty75

I know what you mean , that guy is incredibly lucky. Unlike us mortal folks washing the car on the drive!

Definitely agree with you on the coating too.

mxnrg

Go checkout this guys You Tube channel. He's had the current and previous SQ5s and did videos for pickup and maintenance including foam and coatings. I think he's a semi-professional detailer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

NevMan

Well known member
Go checkout this guys You Tube channel. He's had the current and previous SQ5s and did videos for pickup and maintenance including foam and coatings. I think he's a semi-professional detailer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Will do. Wondering whether he has PPF film along with coating, as some SERIOUS hydrophobic action going on there

CC-SQ5

Yeah I'm subscribed to him and from watching his videos if I remember rightly he has front end PPF done.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

DohNut

I have garage envy and what I wanna know is how the water drains under the swiss-track flooring. Also how is his garage not full of damp and mould!

NevMan

Well known member
I have garage envy and what I wanna know is how the water drains under the swiss-track flooring. Also how is his garage not full of damp and mould!

Tell me about it! Must have a serious drainage and ventilation / dehumidifier system going on