How hard to get audi finance?

Miles Morgan

Reaction score
Wanting to buy a s3
Got a decent credit history on 40k year
How hard is the finance criteria

i didn't have any issues... the finance will always be secured on the car, so don't think it's that hard to pass

Really depends on your credit rating and score, along with the size of your deposit.

Well worth checking out these guys and getting your score before you go to the dealer. That way you will have a good idea if you meet their criteria or not.

http://www.experian.co.uk/creditmat...MaAnVW8P8HAQ&dclid=CPnp2u35ztECFeeJ7QodU7EIcQ

There are many places to obtain a credit score, but the scores are not directly comparable between services. A slightly more informed insight can be gained by using the Experian service detailed above by @RAF_S7 , since Experian is the reference agency used by VW Financial Services to check your eligibility.

There are many places to obtain a credit score, but the scores are not directly comparable between services. A slightly more informed insight can be gained by using the Experian service detailed above by @RAF_S7 , since Experian is the reference agency used by VW Financial Services to check your eligibility.

For the love of god don't click on any links from their site though....!

I made the mistake of seeing if they could get me a better interest rate on a personal loan a few years back and I got called 18 times a day for about 5 days....think they just fob you off to some third party company.

Reactions: GSB
For the love of god don't click on any links from their site though....!

I made the mistake of seeing if they could get me a better interest rate on a personal loan a few years back and I got called 18 times a day for about 5 days....think they just fob you off to some third party company.
I think they've cleaned up their act a bit now. I use it all the time and haven't heard a peep from anyone on there. The fat moustachioed opera singer and the ****** meerkats though? You'll be hounded & spammed to the end of recorded time by those relentless ********, so for goodness sakes setup a disposable email address when using them.

Reactions: DrEskimo
I think they've cleaned up their act a bit now. I use it all the time and haven't heard a peep from anyone on there. The fat moustachioed opera singer and the ****** meerkats though? You'll be hounded & spammed to the end of recorded time by those relentless ********, so for goodness sakes setup a disposable email address when using them.

Given up trying mate...get so many cold calls that I just treat them as inevitable spam....

Reactions: GSB