1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Facelift How good is Auto glym

Emoji Car Mods Jun 28, 2020

1. Emoji Car Mods

Emoji Car Mods New Member

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Wibbly

Wibbly Active Member

I use Autoglym products. Video above not working.

4. Boydie

Boydie S3 8V DSG VCDS Map User

I only actively buy their spray air freshener which I think is nice - there is nothing in the AG range that I would consistently buy. I have been using the same bottle of SRP for years for minor jobs

5. Wibbly

Wibbly Active Member

6. Chris4410

Chris4410 Well-Known Member

I really like their tyre dressing, it has just the right amount of sheen for me but unfortunately the longevity is not great soci stopped using it. There are so many better products these days for similar money.

7. Dubjam

Dubjam Active Member VCDS Map User

Lots of valetors use Autoglym, I prefer Meguiars, but I am sure they are all good products, nothing to worry about.

The Autoglym glass polish is epic.

8. jassyo06

jassyo06 T-Cut King !

Their UHD range and Polar range are as just as good as any other brand...UHD definition wax being their stand out product

9. RS3 S.

RS3 S. Well-Known Member

I have a lot of there products & find for the home detailer there very good

10. ST200

ST200 VAG Convert

I agreed but not totally as I've been using SRP for years with great results but find their car shampoo terrible.

11. RS3 S.

RS3 S. Well-Known Member

............there ''Pure & Professional'' shampoo's are really good,loads of suds unlike the one i think you are on about which doesn't foam at all?.

12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. ST200

ST200 VAG Convert

I've not tried their latest offering as their original stuff was so poor.

I've used Turtle Wax Wash 'N' Wax for years and rate it highly plus it's only around £15 for the Pro 25L tubs from Costco and keeps me going for years and years and years and years and years.....you get the idea.

However, when I had the S3 ceramic coated I was recommended to use CarPro Reset shampoo so I now only use that for the S3. It smells amazing and with a dilution ratio (500:1) you only require the smallest of quantities to make a fantastically foamy washing bucket.

14. Wibbly

Wibbly Active Member

Having an S3 and ceramic coating, I'd not be too concerned about the price of the wash product - just get the one that's right and gives the best results for you (though maybe that's indeed been your 25l of Turtlewax for £15 anyway, until now ;-))