1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

How edit a post?

bobby singh Sep 9, 2015

1. bobby singh

bobby singh BSR Gold Supporter VCDS Map User TDi quattro Audi A4

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi Bobby, send me the changes you want to make and I will do them:) x

4. bobby singh

Hi Sandra thanks for that.
    Does this mean I'll have to pm you everytime I want to update my thread?
    If you dont mind me asking what advantage does this feature have? Normally users can edit their own posts.

Cheers
    Bobby

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Members can edit for 2 hours from posting and there after you need to ask a moderator to do for you Bobby.

6. bobby singh

Sandra - thanks for the response. Do you think forum owners would consider changing this limitation?
    How could I give you the html? because if i copy and paste here you'll get the pictures and it'll make life harder for you get the picture URL's

I also wanted to remove the updates that I had posted in the thread and just centralise them in the first post.

Thanks

7. Sandra

It's very unlikely that admin will allow this Bobby. If you need to change pics pm pics to me and I will get what I need from them