How do you rate my exhaust note? (including video)

KemiksiZ

Reaction score
I have been out of country for a while for some bussiness trips. A few days ago, right after returning back :D, I just installed a new setup and I'm pretty soooo no idea if its great or ****ty :s

What do u think guys?

Exhaust Sound - Audi Widebody RS3 Rp - YouTube

PS special thanks to my wife for driving it :D

Each to their own and all that, but if I fitted an exhaust that sounded like that, I'd take it back off again.

Cool looking car and girl too :D but I had to turn off sound, sorry. My diesel sounds better (just my opinion).

Sorry but that noise would annoy the hell out of me.If I had an RS3 I would keep it stock,it would retain it,s value better...

WoW no even 1 liked it, brand new record! ? :)))

Reactions: kanecullen89
Not a sweet sound mate sounds alright though as ots a rep not being mean or nything

Also change top half of rear bumper for proper rs3/ s line one as the se/sportrear top half is makingthe back of the car look too high up, also tyres are too chunky to pull off the rs3 look so low profiles and rotors mate will look million times better, front looks wicked just get the rear completed and rs3 brakes mate the yellow calipers are tacky other than that its come along very well

Not a sweet sound mate sounds alright though as ots a rep not being mean or nything

Also change top half of rear bumper for proper rs3/ s line one as the se/sportrear top half is makingthe back of the car look too high up, also tyres are too chunky to pull off the rs3 look so low profiles and rotors mate will look million times better, front looks wicked just get the rear completed and rs3 brakes mate the yellow calipers are tacky other than that its come along very well

The rear is a 3.5 cm widebody mate, u missed that point.. Tyres r 275-30-19 so thinner will look rubbish according to me :) 9.5 wide rims even could not filled the gap fully.. But 245 tyres would look a little more stretched like my front, maybe it may work or 255-20-19s.. I ent so wide, I agree..

The rear bumper is handmade converted from an sline actually and not planning to mess it again, oohh no :)) I'm done with body worked, it took weeks and weeks and can not stand anymore AGAIN, egven for a day! :))

Remove it immediately, sounds awful.

Reactions: nothingness and gogz s3
Haha :) Okay do not get mad!
I am trying a few setups I'll post some different ones ..
Thnks for the kind feedbacks to all :)))

Reactions: RedDejavu
Hey mate, it sounds ok to me, ive heard better but dont be put off with other people slating it. Everyone has there own views on what sounds good and what doesnt.
The main thing is your happy with it. ?

No prob mate, i am not disappointed with The comments, fair enough :)
I have remus and magnaflow exhausts waiting. I will try a few setups. . At first sound was very nice för më a head turner :) but after 2-3 days i decided Its so hard to carry on with such noise för a daily drive..
Thanks for opinions all.

Cheers :)