How do you access this forum

h5djr

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just interested to know how members access this forum. Do you log in on your home computer or at work or both.

Personally, as I'm know retired, all my access is from my home computer. I usually switch it on when I get up in the morning and leave it running all day. I do quite a bit using the internet, email, word processing and spreadsheets etc. on most days so I am able to look in whenever I like.

personal laptop but when i was working on placement last year I used both home and work to log on

Access during works time mostly for me. Like right now

What do you do that means you are working at this time on a Saturday evening?

h5djr said:
What do you do that means you are working at this time on a Saturday evening?

Yes sadly I am on call until midnight, Not many folk here on nights though so I can surf the 'net peacefully.

Both for me, though a lot of the time work and home are the same as I work from home quite a bit.

Mostly at home but if I find a thread that interests me greatly then I will do the occasional access at work but thats quite rare.

Sat typing this on my Macbook Pro watching TV.

At Home on desktop. Like to log in once a day. See whats happening. You always learn a few things and help on stuff. Always interesting.

Just home for me!

I don't think I could access this site at work anyway due to their restrictions on usage!

Home and work -and on the odd occasion on either my blackberry or my windows mobile smartphone if I've finished my book halfway home on the train and have nothing else to read.

Majority work time for me as my role involves lots of tedious reports that can take some time to generate so the forum provides a good distraction, I tend to log on most days and if off work for more than a couple of days tend to log on at home to ensure I'm not missing anything.

I think Forums like this are a superb source of information and have learned much in recent years.

pretty much through out the day at work and sometimes in the evening!

I only come on at work, because my home time is better used! ;)

seriously though, Im on home/work where ever..