How do I know if my RS3 has the RS package?

MarioB

Reaction score
Or dynamic plus.

Also, I noticed that the sound does only come out from the left exhaust. Why does the right exhaust not make noise? Is it possible to make it sound as well?

Or dynamic plus.

Also, I noticed that the sound does only come out from the left exhaust. Why does the right exhaust not make noise? Is it possible to make it sound as well?
I have dynamic plus and I get sound from both sides.

The plus option gives the increased top speed (174mph), the base dynamic option gives you the sports exhaust.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Most of the noise comes from the left exhaust and is normal. My understanding is that there's an extra little pipe that side of the exhaust that helps create the noise.

Sound limited to left pipe at idle. Both sides upon up though when on the move eg at about 3-4k revs.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

@D0C the little pipe on the left is sports exhaust only which is why it is louder generally.

TX.

Sound limited to left pipe at idle. Both sides upon up though when on the move eg at about 3-4k revs.

TX.

Out of interest, how does the sound level compare to cars with no sports exhaust.

I would be very keen to hear one now.

Do they still create more volume around 3,500 rpm ?

Non sports exhaust is just generally lower volume Snake. Got a youtube clip somewhere of sports vs non sports which I'll track down for you.

TX.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Non sports exhaust is just generally lower volume Snake. Got a youtube clip somewhere of sports vs non sports which I'll track down for you.

TX.

This is quite good.

Definitely deeper & louder tones with the sports exhaust ....

I'd like to see a video of them both actually accelerating.

That's the clip. Non sports vs sports vs decat.

TX.