1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I get my sausage fingers in here ?

Stokka Jul 2, 2018

1. Stokka

Stokka Active Member

Have i got to get those 3 torx screws out to remove bulb , All weather lights FYI
    IMG_20180701_095129.jpg

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. monopole

monopole reformation proclamation Team Floret Silver Audi RS3 Sportback

Does the black bit with the two wires going into it not just rotate maybe 90deg to remove the bulb. Looks held in place by the spring retainer on top, in your pic

NHN likes this.
  4. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Agreed, I dont believe the screws need removing, it has to be a twist or compression clip fixing.

5. Stokka

Stokka Active Member

Cheers, I never thought to check the 7zap pages, I'll do that tonight

6. Stokka

Stokka Active Member

Ahh, I was just looking at photo close up, correct me if I am wrong but it looks like I have to loosen the torx then rotate the fitting, I can definitely see 2 stops

7. monopole

monopole reformation proclamation Team Floret Silver Audi RS3 Sportback

Have you tried rotating or just pulling on the black bit, to see if it comes out?

8. Stokka

Stokka Active Member

i just say got 3 fingers in the hole, i can get the top little barb open, but there is one on the bottom too i think, and when i leave go to get at bottom one the top one jumps back on haha
    i'll suss it, all i wanna do is change bulbs to something the same colours as the mains
    cheers