A3 T

Lord Of The Rings
Reaction score
I parked up a nice quite street yesterday and come back to find this:

img2012022700047.jpg

img2012022700063.jpg

After a lot of elbow grease and good product I've got it to look like this:

img2012022900083.jpg

I don't know if you can work it out from the pics but the dents are still there (my products aren't that good....lol) :(

Any ideas how i can get them out?

Mrs B has had this done to her cab 3 times. The paint is so thin on 1 arch i actually got down to the undercoat & had to touch it up. I know its a delivery van cos each time its been white & its always at the doctors where she works. If i find out whos done it i will dint the wing good & proper & shove his fcukin head in it.

Dentmaster for the dings probably mate or a new wing.

That looks like it needs a new wing to me. I doubt a dent removal company could get the panel looking perfect again due to the lines on the arch panel

yeah have to agree with the rest looks like it needs a new wing because of the shape of the wing no dent guy would be able to get that out properly

a good dent guy will getthis out easy .. the guy i use is awesome if seen him take dents out at my mates body shop that looked like it needed new panel ..if your near york goole area try minster dents igot number on my phone but its flat post later .....

Thanks for all the replies guys ;)

I took it to a body shop today (he's also a mate) and he said that he will be able to sort it out no problem and he would prefer to fix my wing rather that replace it as there's a better chance of the paintwork matching.

Ill let you know how it turns out.

if hes a good painter he will get the match anyway