How A3/S3/Audi loyal are you?

Yeah av been offered a test drive in a R8 several....times but why would l want to torment myself with something l could never afford..lol and yeah Gordo i sat in that Daytona car a few weeks ago...its a very dark place indeed inside

TTRS...RS3 Sedan...RQS3 Performance....S5,

I was a bit unimpressed with the interior... the heating controls looked pretty naff, and central console area didn't do it for me. As you say, very dark and a bit uninspiring. They've had one outside as well which I'm guessing one of the Senior Managmenent team use.

Reactions: Simon L, Jassyo06, Scottyg and 1 other person
I was a bit unimpressed with the interior... the heating controls looked pretty naff, and central console area didn't do it for me. As you say, very dark and a bit uninspiring. They've had one outside as well which I'm guessing one of the Senior Managmenent team use.

Head of business has one and any choice of any other car he wants....he was using the RS3 l was interested in...back in May....R8's needs in yer face colours....and bright leather inside to get the full impact of the beast

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L, Scottyg and 1 other person
Yeah av been offered a test drive in a R8 several....times but why would l want to torment myself with something l could never afford..lol and yeah Gordo i sat in that Daytona car a few weeks ago...its a very dark place indeed inside

TTRS...RS3 Sedan...RQS3 Performance....S5,

That's a growing choice for you hard earned spondooles. :yes:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L, pburv and 1 other person
I have two audi coats, a watch and my phone's screensaver is of a a3 saloon..

Reactions: S3 Turbo and Simon L
I have two audi coats, a watch and my phone's screensaver is of a a3 saloon..

.....you are sad beyond belief !! lol

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and S3 Turbo
Mine's my boat which I recently owned......and now miss!! :disrelieved:

Reactions: Jassyo06, Simon L, pburv and 1 other person
Mine's my boat which I recently owned......and now miss!! :disrelieved:

View attachment 100779
Ooof... The very thought of the fuel, service, marina and insurance bills makes me shiver. Buy yourself an old classic car instead, and enjoy an asset that doesn't have a permanent smell of damp, doesn't haemorrhage cash at every turn, and might even make you some money.

Nice little gin palace though.

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv and Simon L
.........and back on topic, Audi loyalty? ...........nope, none at all.

At the time I bought mine nothing else on the market offered the same package for the money and believe that is still the case.........................however, next time I might throw a bit more money into the pot which opens up other possibilities.............eg. Porsche and Jag.............:whistle2:

........as for desktop, rotate them often but usually some snazzy coloured nebula or recent film poster

Reactions: Jassyo06 and pburv
Well i dont have an audi screensaver but i do have the audi heartbeat as my message tone on my phone. Does that count?

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv and Simon L
Well i dont have an audi screensaver but i do have the audi heartbeat as my message tone on my phone. Does that count?

It does count but see my post #46 above!! lol

Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv and DrEskimo
Ahem. A friend of mine would like to know how he would go about getting this on my, err, his, iPhone please... :friends:

Reactions: SpeedyFrog, Simon L, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Ahem. A friend of mine would like to know how he would go about getting this on my, err, his, iPhone please... :friends:
I don't mind admitting it.....lol I would like a link to that ringtone myself....Please:yes:

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
I got it on the "zedge" website

Reactions: pburv, Simon L and Jassyo06
I am sorry, the S3 just doesn't get the heart racing - so this on my desktop
Images 1

Reactions: Bristle Hound
.........and back on topic, Audi loyalty? ...........nope, none at all.

Ditto. On me first one and could well be the last, depending on what's on the market when I come to change it. Pretty bored of it already, tbh, but I'm well into negative equity right now so stuck with it for another year or two. The only other Audi I could see myself swapping it for is the Titty ****, but I think that'll be out of my price range psychologically.

Reactions: Simon L
Desktop background is professional family portrait.
2x A4's, 2 x A3's hatchback, 1 x A3 saloon, wife has A1 sportback!. I likes me Audi's, have absconded to other marques but always come back to Audi :salute: