House burglary with attempted car theft

Gavin96

Reaction score
Hi folks a few weeks back my house was turned over and had all personal belongings stolen whilst on holiday. smashed 2 doors in and disabled house alarm. Took my dads motorhome and broke into my Audi rsq3 but couldn't start it as the alarm went off after they ripped the glovebox off. The same night my neighbor up the road from me had his BMW m4 taken also. Just keys no house belongings tho. Police forensics could not trace anything and said they were professionals after the vehicles. Please be aware as the police said to me car theft is rife in greater Manchester at the moment. Cheers gav.

Reactions: Raiden, BD55SOL and Buxton2901
its infecting the whole country right now midlands down south up north

Hi folks a few weeks back my house was turned over and had all personal belongings stolen whilst on holiday. smashed 2 doors in and disabled house alarm. Took my dads motorhome and broke into my Audi rsq3 but couldn't start it as the alarm went off after they ripped the glovebox off. The same night my neighbor up the road from me had his BMW m4 taken also. Just keys no house belongings tho. Police forensics could not trace anything and said they were professionals after the vehicles. Please be aware as the police said to me car theft is rife in greater Manchester at the moment. Cheers gav.
That’s because they know there’s no police to catch them how the government think they can reduce crime when they keep reducing funding and the amount of police officers is a joke, happened to the people across the road they kicked the back door off and the woman scared them Off by coming down stairs, police didn’t turn up for 2 days

Reactions: Raiden and CHEZ
I have chaired my local Police Safer Neighbourhood Committee for the last 15? odd years and whereas 10 years ago we had a local team of 7-8 officers we now have 3 and they are often called away for other duties in Central London etc.
The officers do their best but the resources are just not there.

Yep another victim here as well, like I said on a previous thread they cannot stop teenagers being stabbed to death so car crime is second place.
This kind of environment is ripe for vigilantes god forbid.

Any come to my house me and Wilson will make sure they regret it, I think if it carry’s on there will be more cases like Tony Martin

Last edited:
Any come to my house me and Wilson will make sure they regret it, I think if it carry’s in more cases like Tony Martin

You have Wilson, I have estwing.
Claw on one end.
Anyways,
I fear to think I would ever arrive in that situation.
I hope I don't, however there is a rising trend of undesirables making this type of thing more common.
Chopping there fingers off is the only real deterrent.
As it transpires, 12 months litter picking and scoping new targets is the way it's dealt with these days.
Country has gone soft.

Reactions: Alistair D
Very annoyed this morning as I have now found out that my work van had been prized open on the left side and thives have taken work tools gardening equipment etc. Cant believe this never thought I would be done once. never mind twice. Gutting thing is the CCTV is being installed Wednesday. I need to buy an air rifle for these scum !

Possibly , they give it a while knowing you need to replace tools so you can work then they know there in 4 a payday

Very annoyed this morning as I have now found out that my work van had been prized open on the left side and thives have taken work tools gardening equipment etc. Cant believe this never thought I would be done once. never mind twice. Gutting thing is the CCTV is being installed Wednesday. I need to buy an air rifle for these scum !

Shot gun.