Hot Stuff

Jesus thought that was hotstuff the crazy nutter coming back to audi sport.

Just an extra note for those of you who like really spicy food...

The pièce de résistance has to be the Dorset Naga chilli; in short it's a hybrid of Scotch Bonnet and Naga Morich, and is arguably the hottest chilli on the planet. We stumbled over a stall run by their creators at a food festival in Abergavenny in the summer and bought a bag full... Then had a good couple of weeks of fun letting friends and family try them out!

If you're going to buy them and use them in food it's really important that you read the advice and don't underestimate it!

Anyway, have a read, and get some (maybe when they're next in season)...

http://www.dorsetnaga.com/

Regards,

Rob.

Nice one Rob,never heard of that hybrid but heard of the two peppers.
About underestimating...well I went on an away day at the footie with a dozen mates and brought the who dares burns bottle with me,now I have a mate called Slim whos obviously a big chap and after a few beers he grabbed the bottle off me and I said "Don't dri..." too late he took a big glug.
For the next half an hour he was on fire screaming for an ambulance,it was the one of the funniest reactions I have ever see him do and its frequently recalled

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I bet that was something he quickly regret!

I gave the tiniest sliver of one of the Dorset Nagas to my old man, who really likes his hot food, and until this point claimed invincibility, he spat it out rather quickly, but then for the icing on the cake rubbed his eyes with the hand he'd used to handle it. From the look of him that hurt, a lot!

Anyway, make sure you get some of those (like I say, you might have to wait until they're next in season), you really won't be disappointed!

Take care bud,

Rob.

Randomjim said:
Jesus thought that was hotstuff the crazy nutter coming back to audi sport.

ditto! had a real shock when I spotted this thread! :faint::lmfao:

Brilliant thread, only just spotted this!

I love anything hot and spicey, the hotter the better but do like it to have flavour. My boss at works always coming up with mad new chillies etc for us to try. He came back form a fair with some Dragons Blood (http://www.scorchio.co.uk/dragons-blood-p-571.html) and that stuff was awesome, gave a real creshendo of hotness! Was funny watching a bloke who thinks he can handle hot sauce dip a massive bit of bread in it and then swallow it, he very nearly passed out!

crikey moses! I thought she reappeared again. :laugh: