Hose stuck on pressure washer

wannis

Reaction score
Hi all!

Before the angle grinder comes out and I go to town on the hose, I was just seeing if anyone has had this problem and what the solution was? So I have a Nilfisk pressure washer and it has started pulsating when left on, I have read on here that changing the o rings normally solve the problem, so I have bought the nilfisk O ring kit and when coming to change the o ring on the outlet hose connector by the life of me I cannot unscrew the pressure washer hose off the machine!! It feels like it has proper weld itself on. Please can someone give me some ideas on how to get the hose off before I cut the ****** thing off !! Thanks in advance.

Try pulling the trigger on the lance, I had this on a petrol pressure washer recently! Couldn't undo the lance hose where it screwed onto the machine for the life of me, I pulled the trigger on the lance and a tiny burst of water came out and I was able to unscrew it with two finger's.

Reactions: spartacus 68
Had the same think on my Karcher. Release the pressure as mentioned by QuattroJohn.you can use a little marine grease on the thread afterwards.

I pulled the trigger to release the pressure and I still can't unscrew the hose, I then tried turning the machine on without the garden hose attached pulled the trigger to get rid of the water in the machine and still cannot unscrew the hose. I'm going to spray it with WD-40 tonight and let it soak over night and try again.