Hose at rear of engine

Coltsluke888

Reaction score
Evening All!

I have a broken pipe at the rear left of my engine bay but I can't quite figure out what it is, coolant maybe? Does anyone know what it is judged by the photos? They pretty poor but it's a quite tight spot to get a clear one.
IMG 20211011 183955
IMG 20211011 184006

Evening All!

I have a broken pipe at the rear left of my engine bay but I can't quite figure out what it is, coolant maybe? Does anyone know what it is judged by the photos? They pretty poor but it's a quite tight spot to get a clear one.View attachment 244327View attachment 244328
What engine do you have looks like coolant

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

What engine do you have looks like coolant

1.8 non turbo, I thought it was either that or a vacuum hose. For two reasons, I have been having idle issues (vacuum) while also losing coolant quicker than it should (coolant). Maybe the idle issues are unrelated to this?

1.8 non turbo, I thought it was either that or a vacuum hose. For two reasons, I have been having idle issues (vacuum) while also losing coolant quicker than it should (coolant). Maybe the idle issues are unrelated to this?
Looks like coolant by your pics try to remove the broken piece of pipe from the hose as I looks snapped and reconnect top coolant scan if you have availability & go from there.

Reactions: Coltsluke888