Hopefully not a polished bliss client!

Amchlolor

Reaction score
Taken in Aberdeen yesterday.
It'll buff out.

ferrari-1.jpg

Ouch ! lol Bowfer bet that your A3 in the background and the BMW is just a hoax !

Richard

lol, ye he's a closet A3'er, I reckon dent magician could fix that easily, might end up as a tesco's trolley but hey least its not wasted, lol

So are we saying it didnt have magnetic ride then??? lol

Ian Wright smacked his up without any help. Turn off the traction control, moments lapse of concentration and bang. Expensive repair bill heading your way...

J.

Let me tell you a little story about said Ferrari driver.
I've seen him driving like a pillock many times before, in a 30mph limit, so have my colleagues.
The accident above took place in a 40mph zone, next to a busy public park.
He was also involved in a minor accident with a friend of mine some months ago, where my friend swears blind the road was empty one second, this Ferrari was there the next.
Again, a 40mph zone.
When my mate saw this email, he replied "the chickens come home to roost":)
Call it karma, whatever.
But *allegedly*,this bloke has a history of driving like a **** in built-up areas, end of.:tocktock:

When I saw the title I was wondering if it was the Enzo from Woodlands - anyone else see the pics of the Veyron being delivered with the Enzo in the background?

Looking at the level of damage I would say he wasn't doing any more than 30 anyway.

He may not have been doing more than 30mph at the moment of impact,
but what speed was he doing before that?
Unless he just 'drove' into a wall/post without taking any avoiding action, it's safe to assume speed was scrubbed off before the impact, either by braking or skidding.
So, safe to assume he was motoring then??
In which case, speeding in an urban area next to a busy public park means zero sympathy from me.:noway:

BTW, can the mods move this to the general forum now, for me?
Ta

Let me tell you a little story about said Ferrari driver.
I've seen him driving like a pillock many times before, in a 30mph limit, so have my colleagues.
The accident above took place in a 40mph zone, next to a busy public park.
He was also involved in a minor accident with a friend of mine some months ago, where my friend swears blind the road was empty one second, this Ferrari was there the next.
Again, a 40mph zone.
When my mate saw this email, he replied "the chickens come home to roost":)
Call it karma, whatever.
But *allegedly*,this bloke has a history of driving like a **** in built-up areas, end of.:tocktock:

The tree faired better than the front end of the Fezza, Lol.

Bang at the side of a bus shelter too............idiot.

I thought it was a 30mph zone until halfway across George 6th bridge!!

When I saw the title I was wondering if it was the Enzo from Woodlands - anyone else see the pics of the Veyron being delivered with the Enzo in the background?

I did see the pictures, in the local newspaper.
Would you publish your name and address, if you had a Veyron and an Enzo in your garage?
Isn't that a tad naive, at best?
People will break into your house and threaten you for a ****** Focus, never mind one of those.

I thought it was a 30mph zone until halfway across George 6th bridge!!

You could be right Japper.

The accident my mate was involved in took place on the Bucksburn dual carriageway, beside McDonalds?
My mate was coming down from Kingswells and joining the dualer.
He looked right, nothing coming from the roundabout about 100 yards to his right.
So he pulls out.
Next thing he knows, this Ferrari sideswipes him down the RH side.
My mate said, basically, the bloke must have come off the roundabout at an incredible speed. (40mph zone).
There were 'issues' with the Ferrari owner's behaviour after the accident as well.:tocktock:

I did see the pictures, in the local newspaper.
Would you publish your name and address, if you had a Veyron and an Enzo in your garage?
Isn't that a tad naive, at best?
People will break into your house and threaten you for a ****** Focus, never mind one of those.

I know some people who have moved there a bit ago and there well ****** off as they're all worried about people breaking into any house around there now.

Phew!!!

What a waste of a car, no sympathy tho' drive like a fool and end up like so...

The pics say it all!!

He may not have been doing more than 30mph at the moment of impact,
but what speed was he doing before that?
Unless he just 'drove' into a wall/post without taking any avoiding action, it's safe to assume speed was scrubbed off before the impact, either by braking or skidding.
So, safe to assume he was motoring then??
In which case, speeding in an urban area next to a busy public park means zero sympathy from me.:noway:

Fair play :hi: You obviously have prior knowledge of the fella!