Hope it wasn't anyone on here!!!

S32B

Reaction score
Blurred the plate out just in case it is lol RS drivers :whistle2:

Reactions: Chris S 1245, NevMan and voorhees
Fast car has a lot of computing power in its brain let down by the human brain in this case.

Reactions: NevMan, TYb and Rolly12
Absolutely normal driving around where I live. Unbelievably bad driving seen every single day, multiple times. Yesterday I was overtaken whilst waiting at a red light in road works, overtaken again when giving way to an oncoming car and then I followed a white van full of rolls of carpet with one of the black doors open, the load unsecured and a faulty brake light. All of that in 20 minutes. Something has to be done to save lives. It really is the Wild West. There is a plan for a special unit of the police to deal with dash cam footage submitted by the public.

Driver makes a mistake ........ Lynch him !!!
He went to undertake an indicating lorry, that was more than a mistake in my opinion.

Reactions: S32B, Bells, KenL and 3 others
We're all keyboard warrior / assassins on here. If we weren't punching keys on here, we'd be undertaking trucks

Reactions: Kev57, Andy F and NevMan

Don't deny what he was doing. But it may have been a genuine lack of concentration? We're all guilty of making slight mistakes. Problem with Dashcam footage, is when it's posted up onto a car forum, or a facebook page, all the critics make out they're perfect drivers.

Reactions: NevMan and Leevr
Don't deny what he was doing. But it may have been a genuine lack of concentration? We're all guilty of making slight mistakes. Problem with Dashcam footage, is when it's posted up onto a car forum, or a facebook page, all the critics make out they're perfect drivers.

Yeh perhaps, he did race in though. You must remember us S3 drivers are perfect, RS3’s not so ;-)

Reactions: NevMan and Leevr
Because the lorry indicator was on well in advance, I can only assume it was a lack of concentration - I can’t imagine even the most reckless of driver would attempt to undertake a lorry when they can see he is about to pull in.

Reactions: Ron240
The lorry driver done well to notice the car considering the inside lane was clear when he started to move across.
There could well have been a collision if the lorry driver hadn't aborted the move, to which the Audi driver would have taken majority of blame.
My way of thinking is that you don't argue with large vehicles.....but try telling that to cyclists. :anguished:

P.S. I have nothing against cyclists. :innocent:

Reactions: NevMan, Pook, TYb and 1 other person
I'd say lack of concentration
Yep dashcam footage is interesting,I was going to get one but thought I'd spend my nights uploading videos and getting ultra critical on other drivers

Reactions: BarryG79 and Pook
Didn't see anything wrong, what do you reckon he did?

TX.

Edit - ok undertake of lorry. Perhaps he didn't intend to undertake and instead just shot in there and braked.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

With all due respect.....it is a bit worrying that you didn't immediately notice any questionable roadcraft in that video.
I would be more inclined to understand your opinion if you are a young and relatively inexperienced driver. :innocent:

With all due respect.....it is a bit worrying that you didn't immediately notice any questionable roadcraft in that video.
I would be more inclined to understand your opinion if you are a young and relatively inexperienced driver. :innocent:
Typical RS behavior, king of the road after all ;)

TX.

Reactions: Chris S 1245, Jcbmally, S32B and 4 others
Not good by any standard, but fairly tame in relation to the typical bad driving you see day in day out in my part of the world.

All credit to the lorry driver who actually noticed him coming up his inside through his blind spot

Most likely the worse that could have happened here is that the drivers pride and joy would have been mashed to within an inch of being a write off and the lorry would have a few little dents and most likely no innocent party would have been hurt. Far worse are the idiots who floor it on residential roads filled with pedestrians in situations that its impossible to predict the actions of pedestrians and cars

Bit of a nob move tbh. Can’t really blame lack of concentration whilst driving at that speed in all fairness

Blurred the plate out just in case it is lol RS drivers :whistle2:

You haven’t met some of The Rs3 Owners with questionable occupations from Bradford ;) makes his driving look good compared to what I’ve seen over there ! Went back in August and An Ara Blue Saloon proceeded to do a dangerous 3 Car overtake on a 30 road, almost hitting an oncoming car who had to tuck in close to the kerb wish I had saved the dashcam footage...

You haven’t met some of The Rs3 Owners with questionable occupations from Bradford ;) makes his driving look good compared to what I’ve seen over there ! Went back in August and An Ara Blue Saloon proceeded to do a dangerous 3 Car overtake on a 30 road, almost hitting an oncoming car who had to tuck in close to the kerb wish I had saved the dashcam footage...

:blink: :blink: :blink:

TX.

Edit - ok undertake of lorry. Perhaps he didn't intend to undertake and instead just shot in there and braked.

Yeah.. I don't think he intended to try and undertake (it's not undertaking anyway is it as the lines are different?)
Think he was just going too quick and in one fluid motion from the 3rd lane went into the 1st lane and hadn't spotted the lorry indicating.

Honest mistake id say. But see much worse... Was on the M42 yesterday and for 60 seconds half a dozen cars just went bonkers. Undertaking and swerving in and out of cars... Crazy people.

Yeah.. I don't think he intended to try and undertake (it's not undertaking anyway is it as the lines are different?)
Think he was just going too quick and in one fluid motion from the 3rd lane went into the 1st lane and hadn't spotted the lorry indicating.

Honest mistake id say. But see much worse... Was on the M42 yesterday and for 60 seconds half a dozen cars just went bonkers. Undertaking and swerving in and out of cars... Crazy people.

Agree with that, I see far far worst every day. Late realisation he was about to miss his turn, cut across at speed and didn’t see the lorry making its move to come off also. Run off on hard shoulder for him to move across should the lorry have continued with his move.

Reactions: oli356