1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Honeycomb grille mesh on sline bumper?

Ricky Burrows Mar 26, 2020 at 1:15 PM

1. Ricky Burrows

Ricky Burrows Well-Known Member TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group S-line owners group saloon Audi A4 Manual

Wondered where people ordered the honeycomb mesh to re do my front grille i ordered one which was biggest size i could find and its wide enough but not tall enough to do all in one piece, any links?

Not looking at buying an oem rs4 grille either.

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team Daytona Team Brilliant Black TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter VCDS Map User S-line owners group quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group Manual

I know a man that has an rs4 grille that is broken but the mesh centre section is fine, he may be willing to let it go for a few quids.
    let me know and i'll ask him.

4. Ricky Burrows

Ricky Burrows Well-Known Member TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group S-line owners group saloon Audi A4 Manual

Yeah that would be great Rob thanks

5. quattrogone

quattrogone Quattro Back!

As for fitment I bought one for my b6 and when I opened it I thought *&$@ it's way too short on the width when offering it up to the OEM one!
    Took of the old and tried it and when it snapped into place it fitted lol

6. Ricky Burrows

I hope it does as it looks about 10cm off think i got the 120cmx40cm biggest i could find really, i want to see what it like with no number plate holder, hopefully the fmic will be on show more but if i have to do two pieces and hide the join behind the numberplate holder i may have to cry lol

7. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team Daytona Team Brilliant Black TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter VCDS Map User S-line owners group quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group Manual

Hi Ricky ,
    had a reply back re the rs4 grille, he want's to keep it for a project he's doing now so best count it no longer for sale.

I tried.

rob

8. Ricky Burrows

Have you got his address and know where he keeps it? :whistle2: Lol

Thanks anyway Rob

9. Just Rob.

If you managed to get in, there is no way you'd get out with all your limbs...let alone the grille.:scared2:

10. Ricky Burrows

Ill take some chicken for the dogs :wub:

11. Just Rob.

You have chicken, quick all round to Ricky's then .:haha:

12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. Ricky Burrows

Lol we got loads of pheasants round here give me half hour and ill treat you all to some good quality freshly ran over local meat :)

14. BakPak

BakPak No Gear

I was going to fit a honey comb grill to mine (non S line) and I'm sure there was a few on ebay for S line.

15. Ricky Burrows

I couldn't find one on ebay all i could see was non sline ones :-(

16. quattrogone

quattrogone Quattro Back!

Perhaps they're all in lock down :grimacing::laughing::laughing:

17. Ricky Burrows

Selfish what about me and my mesh :weary:

18. BakPak

BakPak No Gear

I found 2 or 3 that wouldn't fit mine so I assumed they fit S line instead.