Holy Grail? :) Front Splitter Company - genuine interest only please

+1 interested S3

Reactions: S3Alex
Thank you.

Keep the names coming.
I'll update shortly.
Away on business at the moment.

I'd be interested in a splitter & difusser all depending on product quality and price etc..

1. S3AlexSplitter and diffuser

Im very very very interested in the Splitter and diffuser. Hope these is going on to get proper downforce, since im not interested in cosmetic purpose products. I would love if can be made from carbon fiber that would be costly but beautiful

Splitter and Diffuser for Audi S3 8P3 3-doors, facelift.

DOESNT KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT: Downforce Basics
http://www.rapid-racer.com/aerodynamic-upgrades.php

Last edited:
Reactions: Smirky
id be interested in a splitter and diffuser if they will be available for the s3 pre facelift

Im very very very interested in the Splitter and diffuser. Hope these is going on to get proper downforce, since im not interested in cosmetic purpose products. I would love if can be made from carbon fiber that would be costly but beautiful

Splitter and Diffuser for Audi S3 8P3 3-doors, facelift.

DOESNT KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT: Downforce Basics
http://www.rapid-racer.com/aerodynamic-upgrades.php

I don't want a cosmetic product either and I'm pretty sure that's not what this will be.

I want something functional and well made but need to be able to sit down with them and work out the details.

Are they getting closer to looking into making these yet ?

Reactions: Alex_Wil
1. S3Alex Splitter and diffuser
2. Leshkin Splitter and diffuser
3. Humpers Splitter and diffuser
4. 16VG60 Splitter and diffuser
5. swatchuk Splitter and diffuser
6. 24jSeymour Splitter and diffuser
7. Spiezels Splitter and diffuser
8. Jake 61
9. Craig-P
10. Arjuanamo
11.Gards Splitter and diffuser
12.Mat1987 Splitter and diffuser
13.Smirky
14.Cs18 Splitter and diffuser
15.losirob Splitter and diffuser
16. Alex_Wil Splitter and diffuser

Reactions: S3Alex
8. Jake 61
9. Craig-P
10. Arjuanamo
13.Smirky
17. Diegorozas Splitter and diffuser and roof spoiler

8. Jake 61
9. Craig-P
10. Arjuanamo
13.Smirky
18. Starry Slitter

Slightly of topic, but I've got a front splitter for my facelift seat Leon FR ' love it quality is excellent, was going to order their rear difusser' couldn't order one as they pulled production as everyone who bought them had problems over a period of time. so pulled the production due to defects, ended up going for a different option ( genuine oem option defuser) but the splitter was great, came with all the mounting bolts and so on, very easy to fit

I have a 2007 TSFI Quattro 8P Sportback - definitely interested in a splitter and diffuser

8. Jake 61
9. Craig-P
10. Arjuanamo
13.Smirky
18. Starry Slitter
19.tcardio
20.disk0 Splitter and diffuser

rear diffusor with fins (longer and maybe a bit thinner) like rs6 c7 would look epic.
Diffuser_zpsf667628c.jpg

Reactions: sliced
If its A3 then I'm interested in the front splitter, assuming it's no obligation

Certainly no obligation as this is all in the planning stages.

Reactions: Sayam
rear diffusor with fins (longer and maybe a bit thinner) like rs6 c7 would look epic.
Diffuser_zpsf667628c.jpg

Certainly what I'm after.

Something functional back and front.

Reactions: S.
Will most likely be like this, the Leon one

Hi Paul,

Yes,I've seen that one,and the Leon front splitter.

I'm after something a little different to that,and whilst I want the project to result in something that most people want,I'm prepared to put a bit more personally into something a bit more likely to work.
I don't want a huge chin at the front of the car that needs loads of supports,but extending and deepening the rear would be practical.

Personally if you go on there site' both front and rear for all makes and models are modelled the same, hence why I think it won't be much different. Just make sure they get the figment right for the rear, this is from experience, also personally the front splitter is perfect through out there range. All the same sort of design yet again, mounting etc is so easy' they have got it right, can't rate the splitter highly enough but yet again can't see a design change much for the fronts

Personally if you go on there site' both front and rear for all makes and models are modelled the same, hence why I think it won't be much different. Just make sure they get the figment right for the rear, this is from experience, also personally the front splitter is perfect through out there range. All the same sort of design yet again, mounting etc is so easy' they have got it right, can't rate the splitter highly enough but yet again can't see a design change much for the fronts

I'll see what I can drag out.....

Me too - I really like the look of the front splitter - quite subtle. On the fence with regard to the rear until I see one on a S3 though. Not too bothered about the aerodynamics aspect to be honest - my commute and school run rarely involve speeds where this comes into play :)

Me too - I really like the look of the front splitter - quite subtle. On the fence with regard to the rear until I see one on a S3 though. Not too bothered about the aerodynamics aspect to be honest - my commute and school run rarely involve speeds where this comes into play :)

I'm just wanting to get a bit more from the handling( as well as a little on the aesthetics),as it can be a bit unruly if pushed hard,and I'm still trying to smooth out some of that.
Every little helps...

For the diffuser, something like the focus rs/clio 200 ones would be nice, similar to RS3 but deeper fins and more aggressive look
5b67aff18c01d8027974692e65ff534f.jpg
something like this would be nice

For the diffuser, something like the focus rs/clio 200 ones would be nice, similar to RS3 but deeper fins and more aggressive look
5b67aff18c01d8027974692e65ff534f.jpg
something like this would be nice

That's more the sort of product I'd be looking for.

Reactions: 16VG60 and Diego Rozas
The ones currently available need adjusting or cutting to go on S Lines?

Not knocking triple r as their products are great. But your going to be waiting a while for something to get made, if anything, unless you own a ford. I've just sold my btcc Leon and was trying to get them to make a rear diffuser up for that, had loads of people interested and after 2 years of kev keep saying we'll start in the next few months, I just gave up. Obviously their a business and will concentrate on where their going to make money, which is in the ford world.
I'm looking to buy a s3 sportback and would be up for both splitter and diffuser if they ever get made.