Hold Assist Retrofit.

I bought the whole set.

This coin holder for auto hold also buy from your local dealer - it will be the easiest.

This site has a lot of useful products!

I see it is in German however, does that mean the instructions also come in German?

Where did you need to wire the switch to? J519?

All instructions are in German and only in German.

But if there is a problem, they will be happy to answer emails and help solve the problem.

There is still a shop (but a lot less stuff they have) and they send instructions in English www.audiamant.de

I do not know which switch is J519 because I do not know what you ask (because I did not analyze the part number that sent to the assembly)

How did you guys get the wire into the engine bay? I can't for the life of me find how to do it.

This was assembled by a fellow electrician and he found a place to pull the cord to the engine compartment of the cab. I just remember that he came out behind the battery below but actually it was the most time we had it.

Quick question,
My hold assist button illuminates but glows brighter when the parking brake switch is activated.
Is this the same for your cars or have I gone wrong somewhere?

In my case, it shines normally with the same light as the handbrake button and it does not change

Does anyone know the part number for the coin holder for a facelift (2017) RHD car? Example of location attached.

Attachments

• IMG_5293.jpg
    IMG_5293.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 353
Does anyone know the part number for the coin holder for a facelift (2017) RHD car? Example of location attached.
I'll get mine out of the car and find out for you. Will be later tonight.

Reactions: Jay.Ing
Would anyone have the instructions for this install in English?

Has anyone recently completed this retrofit?

Looking at doing it soon but think I saw a few people with faults after doing so?

Yes I did it 2 weeks ago, had loads of faults until I cleared them with VCDS after the coding. Nothing to worry about, just make a copy of all settings you are changing!

Reactions: Dannymoto
Has anyone recently completed this retrofit?

Looking at doing it soon but think I saw a few people with faults after doing so?
Yup did this and with no faults.

A3 8V Facelift Limousine

Reactions: Dannymoto
Yup did this and with no faults.

A3 8V Facelift Limousine

Does the vehicle remember Hill Hold being switched on or do you need to push the button every time you start the car? I just ordered my harness and am waiting for it to arrive state side!

Does the vehicle remember Hill Hold being switched on or do you need to push the button every time you start the car? I just ordered my harness and am waiting for it to arrive state side!
It remembers its setting. Its standard on when turning on the ignition.

A3 8V Facelift Limousine

Reactions: MarttiMat
@dandav1985 do you have the photos at hand? The images in the thread don't work

> dandav1985 was last seen: Mar 18, 2018

nevermind

Has anyone figured out what the access code is for the hill hold function adaptation on facelift cars. I would love to revisit this.