Hit and run!

Usmxn

Reaction score
Unfortunately the other day some bellend hit my car as it was parked and drove off whilst I was away, came back and luckily it was just paintwork that had scratched on the front left side of my bumper. Just wondering what the best thing to do now is?

Also can anyone recommend a dash cam?

Happened to me this weekend as well. Car was pretty grubby and you can see the marks on the car where he has brushed the paintwork with his hand to see how bad the damage is.... The still got back in his car and driven off. What kind of cnut does that.

Happened to me this weekend as well. Car was pretty grubby and you can see the marks on the car where he has brushed the paintwork with his hand to see how bad the damage is.... The still got back in his car and driven off. What kind of cnut does that.

Lowest kind of scum:frown new:

Never used it as motion detection, but yes any will need a permanent 12v feed, unless the inbuilt battery lasts longer than you need

Never used it as motion detection, but yes any will need a permanent 12v feed, unless the inbuilt battery lasts longer than you need

Ah okay so you have yours running full time then? Does it not drain battery overnight? Also would it be possible to get any pics

I use mine when out in the car, driving.I don't leave it in the car overnight.

Some night filming

I use mine when out in the car, driving.I don't leave it in the car overnight.

Some night filming

Looks good. Want to get one mainly for when I leave my car parked during the day

Reactions: LEE69