Hit and run, CAUGHT

:angrymod:Just pleased they did what they did, otherwise she probably would have dissappeared :busted_cop:

If your going to drive like a tw*t, you need to be much more observant and a bit of a psychic. OR just dont drive like a tw*t lol

Wow, such good luck that they followed and they were filming, 1 in a million!

On of the comments said she got a suspended sentance, 200 community service, a years ban and had to pay £500 compensation. WTF!

yeah, it was a 2yr suspended, 200hrs CS, 2yr ban and pay 500 compo. Because she had kids... wtf?

I'll bet she'd be one of those mothers that would drag a petition for speed humps to number 10 if one of her kids got knocked down. Good ol' double standards eh?

Its a joke...on us the law abiding motorists

Southall is a hole and is a tricky place to drive, but that takes the biscuit!

Did the guy live or die?

£500 compensation, but I bet there is a "Claims Direct" going on as we speak!

I would like to say I am surprised, but having lived and worked in that part of the world it's just another eejoot!

I can't belive what i have just watched i'm sitting here in a mild rage. What the **** does she mean when she said No i have not run anyone over. Man i need one of those cameras in my car too.

this was absolutely crazy id love to find out what happened to her & her license and more importantly the man she hit! stupid cow